Author Topic: Simply Worded VCE Tutorial  (Read 9346 times)

elaborate please c:
You know like, how to state which variables you want an ifvariable event to check.
onactivate>client>ifvarible Cookies = 5 [1, 3]
onvariabletrue>self>setlight>green
onvariabletrue>self>setcolor>green
onvariabletrue>self>setbrickfx>undulo

Then you could have another ifvariable under that, or above it.

You know like, how to state which variables you want an ifvariable event to check.
onactivate>client>ifvarible Cookies = 5 [1, 3]
onvariabletrue>self>setlight>green
onvariabletrue>self>setcolor>green
onvariabletrue>self>setbrickfx>undulo

Then you could have another ifvariable under that, or above it.
Alright, added a Weapon Shop with that in it.

Wow, this is nice for people who aren't familiar with VCE.

I've been looking all over for a good simple tutorial but it still explains some of the more complex parts of VCE...Well done.
Bookmarked...

This really helped, but doesn't the VCE Client do all of that, or at least most of it?

This really helped, but doesn't the VCE Client do all of that, or at least most of it?

My vce client won't even load if I open it..

Well see, on occasions the manual isn't viewable and it's rather bundled together. I spread this out and I used simple words.

I've been looking all over for a good simple tutorial but it still explains some of the more complex parts of VCE...Well done.
Bookmarked...
thanks c:

Wow, this is good stuff. I'll bookmark so I can read the rest later.

One thing.
Add some kind of revision log so if you update people who have it bookmarked (or just read it before) will know what to re-read.

Looking at the multiple if variables, it doesn't really explain what it does. Show an example of it checking something else too so people can fully understand the function of it.

One thing.
Add some kind of revision log so if you update people who have it bookmarked (or just read it before) will know what to re-read.
added

Looking at the multiple if variables, it doesn't really explain what it does. Show an example of it checking something else too so people can fully understand the function of it.
added aswell

I'm honestly trying not to be mean. But VCE is really that difficult for some people?

I'd be willing to tutor  :3