Poll

Ideas? (Please only Krypt members)

Boardwalk
14 (87.5%)
Krypt City
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - forget you guys locked  (Read 58115 times)

why are we getting so MAD :'-( *sniff* *BLOSE NOSE*

You don't get it do you.
I get it just fine. I get that this clan is doomed to fail under this moron's leadership and that any other member would be a better choice of leader.

Third account*, not alt.
Third alternate account.

Do remind me of which part of this has anything to do with the "real world."
Everything. This isn't a fantasy novel, this is real life. Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it isn't actually happening.

Third account*, not alt.
Well, technically, once he makes an alt, both accounts can be considered alternate.

I'm not helping, I know. I'll show myself out.

I get it just fine. I get that this clan is doomed to fail under this moron's leadership and that any other member would be a better choice of leader.
Third alternate account.
Everything. This isn't a fantasy novel, this is real life. Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it isn't actually happening.

Seriously, stop.

Your making yourself look like a richard.

Kyzor, i can barely explain with words the amount of sheer generalization coming from you to me. What causes you to immediately think that I am trolling under any circumstance and disregard everything I say? If you had even read what I've been saying in this thread, you would find out that I have only been stating my opinions. Why you people blatantly ignore me is beyond me, though. The fact that you group me with qwepir by the sole fact that we are brothers is childish at least. You are being overly hostile right now and it is frankly quite pathetic.
If you are unable to acknowledge any idea that is different from yours without dismissing it as trolling, then I don't know what to say.

Your generalizing me is wrong and annoying, so you should stop.
re-posting this because apparently nobody saw
Kyzor seems to want me out so badly but he keeps drawing me back in.

*sobs for the lives of countless e-soldiers marching to their deaths in this thread*

guys sto plese i fel uncomtforble :-(((

Qwepir take your stupid fantasy stuff somewhere else.

your opinion of OUR leader is not under your control.
Yeah okay kiddo.

Yeah okay kiddo.
loving typo.

you know what i meant.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:31:09 AM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

*sobs for the lives of countless e-soldiers marching to their deaths in this thread*

I know you're trying to get everyone to stop fighting, and I appreciate that. But I think you're just making things worse.

Yeah okay kiddo.

How about we just continue this in a drama topic.

guys sto plese i fel uncomtforble :-(((
Man, you're annoying. Better than being angry, I suppose.

Kyzor, i can barely explain with words the amount of sheer generalization coming from you to me. What causes you to immediately think that I am trolling under any circumstance and disregard everything I say? If you had even read what I've been saying in this thread, you would find out that I have only been stating my opinions. Why you people blatantly ignore me is beyond me, though. The fact that you group me with qwepir by the sole fact that we are brothers is childish at least. You are being overly hostile right now and it is frankly quite pathetic.
If you are unable to acknowledge any idea that is different from yours without dismissing it as trolling, then I don't know what to say.

Your generalizing me is wrong and annoying, so you should stop.

You're right, I apologize for doing that. However, please point out one instance where I labeled your activities as, "trolling."

Third alternate account.

Once again, incorrect. Kohna has had three accounts in total: "Loopyla1," "Kovita," and now, "Rugged." Your use of the term, "alternate," suggests a fourth account.

I'm going to begin ignoring comments like this starting now because now you're just throwing stuff around for the sake of throwing stuff around.

Then you should have reworded your previous post, because you implied that this all has something to do with the real world, outside of the Internet. Even with your elaboration here, you're still incorrect.

Stop insulting Kohna just because he's been an idiot in the past. He has matured greatly from his past self and since you don't know him nearly as well as I do, anything you say about him has no validity whatsoever.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:34:02 AM by Raeyok »

Stop insulting Kohna just because he's been an idiot in the past. He has matured greatly from his past self and since you don't know him nearly as well as I do, anything you say about him has no validity whatsoever.

If he didn't I would be here supporting him, now would I :P

and you heard him, he was put by popular vote. that means the majority of us wanted him in leadership, so we aren't going to change our minds.