Author Topic: Oasis - Guess who forgot to take their high blood pressure medication?  (Read 2074 times)

Actually, it's almost the exact same story as Oasis.
What set me off is out of nowhere he insults somebody for not thinking like him.

Yeah, lets drama people if they're mean.

brb doubling drama section.

When it comes down to drendran being an ignorant prick, it's completely called for.
No, this is just you being a hypocrite.
It appears you're the ignorant one here.

Ike being a massive hypocrite in this thread folks

oasis is an oasis of mean in a sea of mean LOL DID U SEE WHAT I DID THERE

Yeah, lets drama people if they're mean.

brb doubling drama section.

It's not being mean if I say it's unlikely I downloaded a keylogger and he called me a loving idiot.

It's being a douche.

I give my full thanks to Ike for making this.

Oasis needs to realize how much of a richard he is, and pull that splintery stick out of his tight ass.

but an oasis is a beautiful place =(

Ike being a massive hypocrite in this thread folks
This.

Sure it's fun to see Ike write up lengthy rage-induced posts, but he's literally on par in terms of anger with Oasis.

Drendran you do realise comatose is a lot smarter than you give him credit for. If you had of read the thread it was a payment dispute, which I told comatose about around the time oasis was flinging insults.

Just because Ike is a hypocrite doesn't mean that Oasis isn't a gigantic douche

Drendran you do realise comatose is a lot smarter than you give him credit for. If you had of read the thread it was a payment dispute, which I told comatose about around the time oasis was flinging insults.
I didn't say comatose wasn't smart.
Where did I say anything of the sort.
I even acknowledge that Oasis' insult wasn't right/nessacairy.

I even acknowledge that Oasis' insult wasn't right/nessacairy.

Then you understand the point of the thread.