Author Topic: Cube RPG, a BYOND Project (REVIVAL!)  (Read 16495 times)

I think it was always a great thing to do.

I made this one a few days ago:

I'm not going to ask, even though I already kinda know what it is

so why did you give up on your gif adventures?

Yay, let's go off topic, yaaaayyy!

New version of spartan helmet is here!

Guys, I'm fine with the Cube RP spriting discussion, but try not to derail it.

Do you think that you will use at least a few of the sprites that I put up here? I would be fine with just making them for fun, as it is fun, but I would love it if you actually put a few in-game.
So that I could play and wear them.

This is going to bother me.

I get lazy, I don't really get any plot going on.

There are lots of combat scenes, which I get lazy on. Trying to map out my adventure is also frustrating, there's always boundaries.

This is going to bother me.

I get lazy, I don't really get any plot going on.

There are lots of combat scenes, which I get lazy on. Trying to map out my adventure is also frustrating, there's always boundaries.

try not to derail it.

Oh, here's a bit of clothing for prevention of cuboid nudity.

Btw, there is a king, but no queen. Purely for gameplay reasons, how the heck will we distinguish between male and female cubes? We couldn't have protuberant torsos because cubes have no torsos and in addition, we have cubes without any clothes on quite commonly, as far as I can see.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:25:53 PM by Katadeus »

make them have hair
heuheue

Female cubes have flowers/bows or something on their head.
or something

Boys are cool colors, girls are warm.

this game nees mariwana i can hlep cuz i no eryting abot mariwana

Do you think that you will use at least a few of the sprites that I put up here? I would be fine with just making them for fun, as it is fun, but I would love it if you actually put a few in-game.
So that I could play and wear them.
It depends when there's a place for them , good luck trying to get a spacesuit ingame but things like top hats and medieval-themed stuff are fine.

Btw, there is a king, but no queen. Purely for gameplay reasons, how the heck will we distinguish between male and female cubes?
Eyelashes of course!

Boys are cool colors, girls are warm.
That actually could work in a way, it could be just a thing with the "cube" species.

It depends when there's a place for them , good luck trying to get a spacesuit ingame but things like top hats and medieval-themed stuff are fine.
Eyelashes of course!
That actually could work in a way, it could be just a thing with the "cube" species.
Yeah, I like the warm colors idea. I've also got a few more outfits that are a little more fitting. After these, I'll start matching outfits to genders/colors.

I attempted to make a wizard hat, but it just didn't look good. I think witch and wizard outfits would be great.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:03:24 PM by Katadeus »

Cool and warm make evolution.
Water/steam

Another wizard attempt. This one went OK, but it still could be a lot better.

I based the hat off of Veigar, if anyone on this thread plays LoL.

Oh, and also, I was wondering about cube children. I attempted to make smaller cubes, and this is how they look.

And finally, a hat that I think is a lot of fun. Probably wouldn't be good in-game, but it is hilarious.

Inb4hotjoke
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:20:54 PM by Katadeus »