Author Topic: Cube RPG, a BYOND Project (REVIVAL!)  (Read 16490 times)

Yeah, I don't have any more ideas for it though.

Maybe there can be friendly aliens?

If someone draws them, then sure! However, they would have to be different somehow.
Lol, they could be spheres :D

I have an idea for a look for one of them. The skin could be blue, maybe one of the alien faces on RTB, and it could be part sphere and part cube.

Bump.

Oops, didn't see that i double posted!

I could never figure BYOND out.

I'm starting work on this again, My first priority is to set a explosives system complete enemies.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who contributed! I have a huge stock of sprites to work with for the jobs now, there are some sprites that are already ingame and will be revealed later!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:28:15 PM by Aphtonites »

Fukkin' Robust combat skills!
Yes, you can now attack enemies with your bare hands, it won't do much damage as a sword would though, but you get funny "POW" "VWOP!" effects.

And if you're wondering about the numbers in the chat log, those are just references so i know exactly how much health the monster has, here is a living skeleton, using Sir Blocksalot's sprites [Slightly altered so it fits the lighting], it's working great so far!
There will probably be different types of skeletons, ones with swords and armor, etc.
Once the basic enemy system is set up, then Livestock could be added in too.

Awesome. I love your use of the word "robust." It brings back memories.
Gj on all this stuff.

Armor is in now! It doesn't dampen the blows, currently, but it gives the wearer a slight chance of not being hit, there will be a message and a "CLANG!" when it's heard.

here is a living skeleton, using Sir Blocksalot's sprites [Slightly altered so it fits the lighting]
Looks cool!

You need a new grass texture.
 :panda: