Author Topic: Cube RPG, a BYOND Project (REVIVAL!)  (Read 16489 times)

However, the light upon these is the opposite of the light angle from the king outfit. Simple to fix, but important.
The forget are you smoking.

This is the outfit.

Closer examination

The shading is coming from the proper angle. The lighting is coming from the top right corner in every object.

Ah. So it was just me being silly. I thought I had based the lighting on mine off of yours, but I guess not.
I'm normally relatively insane, so please don't mind me.
By the way, here is the finished stuff.

If necessary I could also make the lighting stronger when coming from the top, but I think this looks nice.

Have you considered enemies in the game?

I forgot that the shading was different so for both sides I simply flipped it, anyways realized this and fixed it.

Camera, the outline is meant to be coloured to match the inside colour.

Oh and have a snappy dress suit.

Awesome work, guys!

Have you considered enemies in the game?

Zombies are planned, but dragons would be perfect in the mountainous areas, i'll probably use that sprite.

Anyway, for the game, boats!

They work great, although they're not "buildable" like in  Cow RP [As in, the boat would be four tiles wide and you'd be able to walk on it while it was moving for the cost of buggy stuff] But they work great for transportation!

And for people how wondering the game is going to be, this is a moderately-sized island i made in a few seconds.

And this is the entire map.

The island i mentioned is in the bottom-left, not the big spawn island in the middle.

Now that's pretty big!

I just made it based off of my avatar, I would've made the outlines darker shades of the colors you mentioned.

Why did you have to outdo me?
Oh, and I could attempt zombies.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:49:02 PM by Katadeus »

You need to be able to build on water. Houseboats and whatnot.

You need to be able to build on water. Houseboats and whatnot.
I also would really love terrain modification at high levels or whatever. That would be awesome.

I also would really love terrain modification at high levels or whatever. That would be awesome.

There are not going to be levels as far as I can see, and I don't think you can build a mountain, nor will it help you in any way.

There are not going to be levels as far as I can see, and I don't think you can build a mountain, nor will it help you in any way.
CAAAASSSSSSTTTTTLLLLEEEESSSSS

CAAAASSSSSSTTTTTLLLLEEEESSSSS

Play Cow RP and you will understand why mountains won't change anything at all.

I could see that height can be determined in a similar way to dwarf fortress.

Well, the problem with levels is that i have no idea how the forget the creator of Cow RP managed to do it, I would be able to script it, it's just i don't know how would the script work.