Author Topic: Failed screenshots in BL  (Read 10782 times)

omg must of been so hard to get the horse to give in like that XD
Nope it wasn't.  It didn't see it cumming.

*shivers*  :panda:
Lol I'm sorry.  :panda:
I couldn't resist :P

erg... how ever funny your picture was after that comment i hate you forever and ever
(not that it matters)

Loz must have modified that pic, the horse eyes aren't huge circles like that, and if you look closely some of the area around the eyes is a block colour when it should be more of a gradient. Regardless, damn nice shot man!

Yeah I edited the pic.  But damn, it was funny XD  I spent like 5 mins to get the horse like that and me to that elevation.  Invisable bricks :P

:iceCream:

Omg of course it didn't work.

I wanted it to show the missile about to hit Badspot..

Hey! Tell me how to do these failed screen shots! I've always done perfect ones :P
Still wanting to do it XP

Oh yeah and for anyone that's wondering, that actually is Badspot, not just a bot.

You must feel special.. :cookieMonster:

I do!
It's not everyday that Badspot comes to your server and dances to some songs and has an epic DM with you  :cookieMonster:

I do!
It's not everyday that Badspot comes to your server and dances to some songs and has an epic DM with you  :cookieMonster:

I was in badspot's server a few hours ago, we were blowing up beta builds. It was awesome.

I do!

I was in badspot's server a few hours ago, we were blowing up beta builds. It was awesome.
Awww you couldn't wait for me?  Oh well.  I was sick anyway.

Sorry for double post but this is a bump and I have more pics.

I don't know why they didn't turn out right...