Author Topic: kids these days  (Read 5452 times)

wow i even forgot that the topic was about pregnancy

how did we start talking about this again?
I don't know what point to get if war=a few tribal words over the internet
this post is stupid

42 pregnant freshmen this year.

Like seriously, what the forget?

Last year it was something like 30.

Do stupid people like not now how to use a condom? They shouldn't even be doing it in the first place. Does anyone else have this kind of stupid stuff going on in their school?
Why not? It's legal.

It was only a harmless joke about teen pregnancy being caused by black people.
It's a joke that's not funny.

Why not? It's legal.
that's like saying you can jump off a bridge because it's legal

wait, is Self Delete illegal? but what would they do, since they're already dead

It was only a harmless joke about teen pregnancy being caused by black people.
It's called being tribal. There are black people viewing this forum, so it is harmful to them.

that's like saying you can jump off a bridge because it's legal

wait, is Self Delete illegal? but what would they do, since they're already dead
It is illegal but I dunno what the forget they do.

Maybe they force the remaining family to pay up or something. Maybe the gov't gets everything of the dead guy's for free

It's called being tribal. There are black people viewing this forum, so it is harmful to them.

They know a joke when they see one.

if i was black i would just laugh. i dont know why people have to overreact

Dave Chappelle would laugh at the tribal joke and laugh at the white person for finding it offensive.

No you wouldn't.

No you wouldn't.
Yes i would because i'm not so god damn sensitive like some people here

This is 2011, most black people actually find these kinds of jokes funny now. There was a great clip of Malcom in The Middle where louis finds a black guy cardboard cut out tribal and Hal's black friends finds it hilarious.

Lol I'm black, but i didnt really get offended, or laugh. I barely laugh at anything on the forums.

Tough ass brother

What? WHAT THE forget? Pregnant in 8th grade?! That is unconcievable in my school.

I try to think of the girls in 8th grade being pregnant... it just doesn't look right.
My question still wasn't answered. Wasn't this guy banned for a leaving post?