Badspot's Block Party 01

Author Topic: Badspot's Block Party 01  (Read 9790 times)

This was a really good Block Party, glad I contributed. :P

i can't build anything because all people do is spam things and even if there is no spam, there is still 200k bricks that will make me ghost for an hour and once it loads, i'll lag out so hard.

I didn't get a badge, so ima hate this Block Party from now on. ;(

The windmill and farm look good. :o

I didn't get a badge, so ima hate this Block Party from now on. ;(
:(

This was a great block party. I enjoyed it. :D

I'm not even sure why I try to build there. Everything I made was deleted with no rhyme or reason.

I always thought this was a place where players can build almost anything without ridicule as long as it kept with the theme. I was apparently wrong. Having a build I worked on for 3 solid hours not survive even to the next day is a complete insult to me, and my creativity. And this doesn't just apply to me. Dozens of users have had their builds destroyed without explanation, only to be replaced by something a friend of the moderator's gaudily and mockingly stands.

The whole server has turned into an art gallery, and not a community showcase. You have insulted me and dozens of people. I really hope you know that. I really do.

a community showcase

Here's your community showcase:

I have to maintain an acceptable level of quality throughout the build so that it actually looks decent, otherwise you end up with builds that resemble giant dinosaur stuff. Sorry if your build was destroyed but it's never for no reason.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:21:17 PM by Ephialtes »

Oh look it's me in the background being AFK for barbecuing.
Never noticed the huge turd.

it's huge dinosaur stuff! MUSEUM TIME

Whoa. I love that Windmill Fob made.

Here's your community showcase:

-snip-

I have to maintain an acceptable level of quality throughout the build so that it actually looks decent, otherwise you end up with builds that resemble giant dinosaur stuff. Sorry if your build was destroyed but it's never for no reason.
I would like to know that reason, and why you neglect to say it in your post. Don't say it's for space. You never run out of it on slate.

I will admit, some builds don't deserve to be there, especially half attempted piles of dinosaur stuff, but good, well made, and painstakingly constructed builds deserve to stay. I saw a memorial build constructed to commemorate the soldiers who died in war, complete with flags of at least 5 different countries. Did it last a day? Nope. All wiped away in one swing of the destructo-wand. It's like the moderators didn't even care. Plus, that giant pile of dinosaur stuff is EXACTLY where my build rested, along with a few others.

It shouldn't be perfect. Flaws make things much more amazing and interesting than perfection ever could.

I still stand firm on the community showcase. Only remove builds that need to be removed.

My favorite build would have to be the Seizure Tower built by "Cammander Version20"

best save ever  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: 111100000000000000000000000/10