Author Topic: How did you find out about Blockland?  (Read 2746 times)

By mistake

Wow Roblox is bringing players here.

My friend Pink Geek told me on the way home from school.

Edit

I did not try the demo out before I got it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:22:16 PM by cciamlazy »

Looking up LEGO videos.
Found Blockland, tried the demo. Got bored.
A few years later, bought a key, took a break after a year or two.
Got a new key.
Here we are now.

i use to play roblox when i was 8 im 11 now i saw a ad on roblox and i came here

Looking up LEGO videos.
Found Blockland, tried the demo. Got bored.
A few years later, bought a key, took a break after a year or two.
Got a new key.
Here we are now.
Why did you get a new key?

Wow Roblox is bringing players here.

I really want to tell the Roblox devs what you just said there and tell them that this is BLOCKLAND country!

Back when i played C&C Renegade, a clan that I was trying to get in had a channel in their Teamspeak for it, so I looked it up, downloaded it, but their were no servers online at the time and I quickly lost interest. This was during the days of AiO.

During RTB 1.045, I found it again on my hard drive, so I checked it out, had to google what RTB was after seeing all the servers have it in their name.

I was surfing YouTube and saw an ad for Blockland. So I thought "what the heck, I'll try it out. I played demo in V8 and bought the game in V11.

I went to my cousins house and he was playing the demo.
That day I downloaded it, and played the demo for about 4 months then bought it.

Best 20 dollars I have ever spent, if I were to get my moneys worth with my PS3, I would have to play it for about 2 and 1/2 solid years.  And if you include games, that is about 1 and 1/2 more years.

Blockland is like an entire game counsel for me.

Lets see I got quite some history here.

I was looking up lego stuff on youtube and free lego games.
Found Blockland
Downloaded the Demo and loved it to death.
Parents didn't want to buy it, so I looked for other games.
My friend told me about Blockland (RTB 1.045)
We played it alot until we both got bored and stopped. (My name was Dude44)
Watched more Youtube videos and saw a comment about Roblox.
Played Roblox for a few months.
Parents got Blockland as a Graduation Present.

I searched "Building games" and I got linked to Blockland. That was back when V7 was just out, I had the demo for about a year, then got a key in late V8.

Why did you get a new key?

I used to have an AOL Email, from AIM. The password was so predictable (789456123), and I am pretty sure someone got into it and changed the password, or I actually was smart enough to change it myself and just forgot it. Got a laptop, and I had $20 to spare so I just went ahead and got a new Key and ID, not like it mattered anyways.

But now all my passwords for everything are a series of randomly generated letters and numbers.
 :cookieMonster:

Now that I think of it, I had the demo in v10, I could have had a hot ID.

There is another topic like this....