Author Topic: Can Someone Plz Make a Helicopter?  (Read 4097 times)

oh, yeah! then make a war like one that can hold lots of players! the next best thing to planes, jets, and space ships, is something that can stay put in the air!

I asked VH for a Helicopter made with the Magic carpet script...

No, you asked Pickle.
No, i asked VH, Pickle just got in the way.

Who here votes Badspot have to approve topics being made in Add-Ons before they can be added? He already knows that some Add-Ons are bad, and he could also filter out requests and the bad Add-Ons.

I think Badspot should include some of the best addons in the next update, so people don't have to go around the forums scouting for them.
(most of the things Kaje makes, few other things.)

Dont forget the scooter =)

I agree
I also think it would be cool if there was a "DL page"
twhere you can DL addons in BLR and you no need to move the files or unzip them, it would be automatic

fishpen0

why would you use the magic carpet script?  A helicopter can do ALOT more than the magic carpet can... Like fly straight up, and pirouette, and a helicopter does vertical takeoff which the magic carpet does not...

what I imagine the controls would be:
up - forward
down - back
left - drift left
right - drift right
mouse left/right - pirouette (like how the horse can rotate in place and use that to turn to)
mouse forward back - tilt up/down
Q/E (or whatever) - click for more or less power (vertical) much like the autojet script

Cool. I think someone should make this.

I would've done it but you said "plz". :cookieMonster:
Yes I know I'm sadistic.

why would you use the magic carpet script? A helicopter can do ALOT more than the magic carpet can... Like fly straight up, and pirouette, and a helicopter does vertical takeoff which the magic carpet does not...

what I imagine the controls would be:
up - forward
down - back
left - drift left
right - drift right
mouse left/right - pirouette (like how the horse can rotate in place and use that to turn to)
mouse forward back - tilt up/down
Q/E (or whatever) - click for more or less power (vertical) much like the autojet script
The magic carpet script is close to a Helicopter's controls, but it's also very maneuverable. I'd prefer it over yours

All you guys (if you played original RtB) should remember the plane...worst model but the movment-if not stoned-was a very menuvarable vehicle cosnidoring it is the only plane that can actually hover in the air....lol....when you pressed the jump button you would gain altitude and when you croched you would lose altitide OR you could have alook at the helicopter mod made by whats-his-name (sorry i forgot) it's worth a shot if not impossible.

that control sceme would also work but what we are worryed about is the script, not controls, i would have made a modle but im in school (lol, last day in scholl as well.)

You can add different things such as vertical power etc. by modifying the onTrigger. (Ex. press crouch and jump to control it)