Author Topic: Interior Request  (Read 3725 times)

Could someone please make me a square interior about two blocklanders tall and the same length wide. Also could the square have an opening with a small tunnel leading out?

P.S. I attached the textures for the interior.

I'll make it, but how long do you want the cave to be? Yes, I know you want it to be one blockhead tall and one blockhead wide so they can walk through it, but how long do you want it to be? And would you like the inside to be arched or just square?

If you want you can just draw it from a few angles, would be much easier for me to make it then.

I'll make it, but how long do you want the cave to be? Yes, I know you want it to be one blockhead tall and one blockhead wide so they can walk through it, but how long do you want it to be? And would you like the inside to be arched or just square?
I said two blockheads tall and the same wide, and how long do I want what to be? and I would prefer square if it's not too much trouble.
If you want you can just draw it from a few angles, would be much easier for me to make it then.
Do whatever you want.

Sorry, I did not see the "two," glad you caught that. I whipped something up for you, let me know if you want any changes done to it, then I can send the files to you.

You can see it from many different angles so you can critique the interior to your liking. And yes, it is using the textures you supplied.

Sorry, I did not see the "two," glad you caught that. I whipped something up for you, let me know if you want any changes done to it, then I can send the files to you.

You can see it from many different angles so you can critique the interior to your liking. And yes, it is using the textures you supplied.
Could you attach a square to the same height and twice the length to it? And could you also please make the arch half as big as it is now(the width is fine)?

Uh, like this? Note that the square is not enterable, only the arch.

Pictures help me visualize what you want bro.

Uh, like this? Note that the square is not enterable, only the arch.

Pictures help me visualize what you want bro.
Like that except could you make the square taller, wider, and hollow? And the square needs to be on level with the tunnel.

Draw me a picture of what you want, it would be a forgetton easier for me.

Draw me a picture of what you want, it would be a lot easier for me.
Okay I'll do my best.

Summary: An archway with a small tunnel, leading into a hollow square.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:36:26 AM by jes00 »

Done, PMing it to you now.

Done, PMing it to you now.
Thank you! It's perfect!
*Topic Locked*