Author Topic: CRP  (Read 20510 times)

The beta is postphoned a week. Sorry guys.
With school I haven't been able to work on the mod much and right now there isn't really much to test.

I'm giving it 1 more week just to be safe.

What is CRP? Well, CRP is an abreviation for City RolePlay. It's a spin off of Iban's CityRPG mod but is very different in many ways. I wanted to improve performance and gameplay by adding as much features as I could. In order to add all the features it would be faster just to restart from scratch. So I did.

Features by Server Opening
    Day/Night Mod
    Clock/Tick System
    Item, Health, and Position Saving
    Jobs System
    Laboring
    Crime
    Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Admin Lots
    Item and Vehicle Pricing
    Custom Models for All Tools
    Bank, Police, Bounty, Labor, and Real Estate Terminals
    Personal Spawns, Safes, ATMs, and resources.
    Props for Terminals

Upcoming Features
    Drugs
    Farming
    Ammo
    Optional Client
    Cameras and Witnesses
    All Custom Vehicles and Weapons

Credits
    Jasa - Main Scripter and Modeler
    Mr.Doom - SimpleDB

Screenshots
Click to enlarge.

After I finish the key features I will start the beta.
Say "CRaP" and you will banned from the server.

Send me a PM if you would like to be in the beta. The password for the server will be changed every day.

need any other tool,weapon modelers? im not the best but helping you could help me spice up my skills

need any other tool,weapon modelers? im not the best but helping you could help me spice up my skills
Nope. I have everything covered. If I need help I'd ask for it.
Also, don't quote the whole OP.

Limited Baton is actually called an asp.

Nope. I have everything covered. If I need help I'd ask for it.
Also, don't quote the whole OP.
I see you have farming on that list, would you want to make a sickle tool? ill model it if u want it

I see you have farming on that list, would you want to make a sickle tool? ill model it if u want it
That won't be that hard. Farming will be in the far future so I'm not even thinking about it for now.

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm lazy. School gets in the way. Blah blah blah.

I need to get brick placing, destroying, and the bank brick + ATM model done before starting the beta.
Give me by November and the beta will be up.

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

I've decided to make the client required to play on the server. With the new client it won't lag as much every 10 seconds or every tick due to the server calculating your bottom print. With the client, all the server does is send you your data, your client finds out how to display that. It also looks a bit better and more organized.

Brick placing and destroying is now fully functional. Looks like I'll be starting the beta ahead of schedule.
The client is still a bit buggy and unfinished though.

Looking interesting.

Would be fun if successful.

Iban's CityRPG v3

Snice RTB4 come out, Ephialtes told Iban need fix his mod issue as for everyone has delete his mod from add-on folder, reason while using RTB4 unable use mouse click on the button anywhere.

Woah, I never seen a city RP mod this good. Pretty nice so far, Those models are well detailed.

I hope this is somewhat like diggys, alwaya fun.