Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 64561 times)

I managed to talk to Trigun, so it seems like he is going to do some advanced scripting. In other news:

This looks really awesome so far. Just one question though, will the vehicles have more detailed interiors? I mean with details such as doorlinings, dashboards and steering wheels.

state truck of texas, truck capitol of the world

make please
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:58:10 PM by patton360 »

You do realise the f250 is almost 2 times bigger than that. their IS a reason no one like Toyota trucks

This looks really awesome so far. Just one question though, will the vehicles have more detailed interiors? I mean with details such as doorlinings, dashboards and steering wheels.

Having a far too detailed interior would probably go against what is "Blocko", after all these cars are cheap plastic toys so adding too much detail would ruin the feel.

You do realise the f250 is almost 2 times bigger than that. their IS a reason no one like Toyota trucks
boohoo
it was a joke, richardhead
go ram a pickup truck up your ass, ford blows

Having a far too detailed interior would probably go against what is "Blocko", after all these cars are cheap plastic toys so adding too much detail would ruin the feel.
I don't demand anything fancy, just something that makes the interior look less barren. Besides, I had plenty of toy cars with interiors as a kid.

I don't demand anything fancy, just something that makes the interior look less barren. Besides, I had plenty of toy cars with interiors as a kid.

I can understand that. I'll try to find a nice balance between barren and overdone then.

Damn Barnabas, newest model is pure coolness, the bevels are beautiful. You are awesome.

I can understand that. I'll try to find a nice balance between barren and overdone then.
Barnabas, do you remember that car from "Malcolm In the Middle"

(Timmy Turner)
gaycigaretteshow

Anyways, reminds me of the old type of family road trip cars. Anyway you could...

Station wagons are cool, haha

american family roadtrip car 2000

Wagonqueen Family Truckster! Roofracks are great for transporting your dead grandmother.

Also: