Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 64102 times)

Wow. Looks very good! When will the ambulance be released anyway?

I have no idea about the release date since I managed to rooster up the script and cba to fix it.

On the bright side:

Damn barnabas, those are loving beautiful models, really looking forward to using them.

I have no idea about the release date since I managed to rooster up the script and cba to fix it.

On the bright side:

I like it. Proportions seem kind of of.

The Diplomat looks better in-game. :D

Dimitry will be very happy that you put an interior in it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:57:37 PM by Cool Blockhead »

The Diplomat looks better in-game. :D

Dimitry will be very happy that you put an interior in it.
I am happy. It looks very good Barn, I love you. c:

YOU'VE.. ADDED... A...
STEERING WHEEL!
and about time too  :cookieMonster:

steering wheel? :(

Just a test of the steering animation. I might get rid of it.

Just a test of the steering animation. I might get rid of it.
Nononono, keep it, please. It might look better if you made it a bit thicker, though.

If the animation does not work just leave it there as a decoration.

The animation does work, but I feel it is very alien to the nature of BL cars, though I remember talking to Kaje about cars and he told me he wanted to make cars with such features just to freak out people. Regardless, I'm still undecided.

The animation does work, but I feel it is very alien to the nature of BL cars, though I remember talking to Kaje about cars and he told me he wanted to make cars with such features just to freak out people. Regardless, I'm still undecided.
I would personally like to see it, but there will be plenty of people who will complain about it.

I think of it as a forward progression of BL vehicles; similar to how reloading animations and ammo limits were with BL weapons.

But if the steering feels abnormally wonky or something then it might be better to do without.

wouldn't it look weird if the steering wheel just turns by itself? also, it'd be odd if you had a steering wheel on one car and not on any other car.

wouldn't it look weird if the steering wheel just turns by itself? also, it'd be odd if you had a steering wheel on one car and not on any other car.

The "turning by itself" bit wouldn't be that problematic as you could pass it off as being a toy. But yeah, it would look awkward in contrast with all the other vehicles.

I would personally like to see it, but there will be plenty of people who will complain about it.

I think of it as a forward progression of BL vehicles; similar to how reloading animations and ammo limits were with BL weapons.

But if the steering feels abnormally wonky or something then it might be better to do without.

The steering animation itself is rather smooth as it is taken care by the engine.

I'm not sure about your brown townogy about the weapons gaining those features. Those added some new gameplay elements (for better or worse), whereas a rotating steering wheel is just a gimmick.