Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 63547 times)

Speaking of racing, are any of these going to be made specifically for races?

I think I will make racing versions of some of these, like the Supermini. Thanks for suggesting it!

I can't wait to see the French cars :)

a rally supermini would be nice

If you're a really good scripter you could try implementing gearshift and tire grip.

Yeah, it's tough but that would make this pack the T+T of vehicles.

If you're a really good scripter you could try implementing gearshift and tire grip.

Yeah, it's tough but that would make this pack the T+T of vehicles.
no. stupid idea.

a rally supermini would be nice
Rally cars in general that slide and have a dirt cloud tire emitter would be awesome.

no. stupid idea.
then how do you propose to run a fair race with blockland vehicles?

most of the time people win because everyone else failed at driving.

i propose you shut the forget up and drive like any other blockhead

you use drifting vehicles

Being able to switch driving modes between "drifting" and "normal" is something that fancied me for a while, ever since Ministry came up with this idea.

Also, realistic driving models are not possible, I think. I remember toying around with a rear-wheel drive car for a while, but it had an awful under-steer; when I tried to fix the weight ratio of the car it bounced up and down like a mad rabbit.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:01:35 AM by Barnabas »

Being able to switch driving modes between "drifting" and "normal" is something that fancied me for a while, ever since Ministry came up with this idea.

Also, realistic driving models are not possible, I think. I remember toying around with a rear-wheel drive car for a while, but it had an awful under-steer; when I tried to fix the weight ratio of the car it bounced up and down like a mad rabbit.
aw

but the drifting and normal toggle sounds good. at least it will add a bit more skill to racing.

Lets go crazy!

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2million dollar car

European i believe

Lets go crazy!

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 2million dollar car

European i believe
^trash

Making progress with the utility vehicle. For a lack of better name I'll name it "Luton Utility" and the other Vauxhall/GM vehicle will bear the "Luton" name too. And now, the pic: