Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 64255 times)

PLEASE BE A VOLVO 240
you have some 200-series special interest or what?

Lets not turn him into the next Plad101 please.

you have some 200-series special interest or what?
sticks 200's in his butt every night when he goes to sleep

sticks 200's in his butt every night when he goes to sleep
ye 200 (inches diq) and volvo 242's in his butte xDDDDDDDDD

I'm tried of seeing all these women station wagons we need a station wagon for REAL MEN aka Volvo 240.

I'm tried of seeing all these women station wagons we need a station wagon for REAL MEN aka Volvo 240.

the first number indicate the series (200-series) the second number indicate how many cylinders the engine has (4 cylinder) and the third indicate how many doors the car has, which is 2, 4 or 5. in this case you're looking for the 5.

the first number indicate the series (200-series) the second number indicate how many cylinders the engine has (4 cylinder) and the third indicate how many doors the car has, which is 2, 4 or 5. in this case you're looking for the 5.
You seem to know what you're talking about would you like to join the Volvo 240 fan club?

Some Volvo safety wagon had heart beat monitors in the seats. Aren't men supposed to be tough?

Volvos are nice, I'm thinking about making them. Their boxy style would fit in BL well.

Some Volvo safety wagon had heart beat monitors in the seats. Aren't men supposed to be tough?
that doesn't even make any sense.

You seem to know what you're talking about would you like to join the Volvo 240 fan club?
no, the 100-series look cooler.

VW bug just came out!

I was tinkering a bit with the Behemoth:

I hid the boxes and the frame on the flatbed with events made by Warground.

Will you release the behemoth when its done?