Author Topic: Minecraft Player/Model Add-On?  (Read 1492 times)

Hia everyone who cares...
Does anyone know of a Minecraft player add-on? I'm making a movie about minecraft, Except It's going to be filmed in Blockland, Mostly because it has the proper filming material. WOOT CAMERA STUFF.
Sooo yeah, If anyone can make or post something....MUCHO GRACIAS
And don't tell me "Just go play minecraft" Or something.
If I can get some of the mobs too = Epiac sauze  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 10:24:21 PM by Harker »

inb4goplayminecraftifyouwantt hatstuff

Are you stupid, Or some uneligible reason for saying that? Wow....First post...And I'm already getting people who can't read or spell.

Are you stupid, Or some uneligible reason for saying that? Wow....First post...And I'm already getting people who can't read or spell.

inb4 go play minecraft if you want that stuff

No, there is no Minecraft playertype in Blockland due to people disliking game crossing.
The likelihood of anyone making a Minecraft playertype is quite low, the people who can make it say no, while the other say no as well. There is only a handful of others that want stuff like this.

As for your video, I hear GMod is MUCH better for making them as it already has a Mincraft player model pack with the mobs and all. Not only that, but all the million other things no one on Blockland would make are in there as well.
Get GMod, its worth it.

If you want to regress to that level then you have some grammatical issues you want to look over. 

No, there is no Minecraft playertype in Blockland due to people disliking game crossing.
The likelihood of anyone making a Minecraft playertype is quite low, the people who can make it say no, while the other say no as well. There is only a handful of others that want stuff like this.

As for your video, I hear GMod is MUCH better for making them as it already has a Mincraft player model pack with the mobs and all. Not only that, but all the million other things no one on Blockland would make are in there as well.
Get GMod, its worth it.

Someone has made a creeper playertype. Skin and all.

And is not released. Images can be faked unless you saw it working in game.

And is not released. Images can be faked unless you saw it working in game.

Infact I did. Forgot whose server, though. It was either a bot or a vehicle that you could ride around on.