Author Topic: Colorable Grass  (Read 830 times)

Basically, the default grass emitter, but instead of green, it takes on the color of the brick it's being emitted from.

Basically, the default grass emitter, but instead of green, it takes on the color of the brick it's being emitted from.
Not sure if it's possible, but you could just recolor the default grass emitter to be multiple colors.

Not sure if it's possible, but you could just recolor the default grass emitter to be multiple colors.
The coloring scheme has been done many times with other emitters.  This is very possible.

The coloring scheme has been done many times with other emitters.  This is very possible.
I mean recoloring it on the spot based on the brick color. I know recoloring an emitter is possible, that takes five seconds. What I'm not sure about is having the emitter recolor itself according to the brick.

I mean recoloring it on the spot based on the brick color. I know recoloring an emitter is possible, that takes five seconds. What I'm not sure about is having the emitter recolor itself according to the brick.
LaserA does this.

Some dude made a Colored Water fix as well.

someone do it it's so easy to do i'm sure

Of course it's possi-
oh they already explained.

or just make the grass transparent. Simple

Grass.

Almost forgot about LaserA. :D
and the other emitters too? the arrow effects take on the brick color too :D