Author Topic: Whats with all the ads?  (Read 707 times)

Hey guys ive been on youtube alot and I have seen 12 ads about Blockland. I have just seen another one when I went on to my channel. Is Badspot trying to get more people to play?

It's Google.
When you constantly search for something they automatically set your ads to be related to that specific search term.

ohh ok. I didn't know google did that

Stop it. There is a perfectly good topic I made already, this is the 3rd time some has done this on this topic.

it was posted august 18th. maybe he didn't see it. don't post in topics just to tell someone there already is a topic for it unless it's like a mega thread or about a big event

Stop it. There is a perfectly good topic I made already, this is the 3rd time some has done this on this topic.
this is like trying to stop a glacier

Another one of these topics?

it was posted august 18th. maybe he didn't see it. don't post in topics just to tell someone there already is a topic for it unless it's like a mega thread or about a big event
But there are other topics too made recently about it... Maybe I only referenced mine but my point was to get him to see the others.
Nevermind, that was a stupid argument.
Point is, no need for more topics...