Author Topic: Adam Savage and "RUBY"  (Read 2082 times)

Haha, yeah. I get the point of the Drama section, I just don't understand where your rage comes from.

Well clearly he hates this useless and incompetent loving clan.

I don't see why you insulted the layout, it actually looked really good compared to most clans.

Haha, yeah. I get the point of the Drama section, I just don't understand where your rage comes from.
Funny thing is your in the clan... Are you going to hunt us down? I am so scared

Just goes to show how ill-prepared and unfit he is to make the clan.
I still don't get you're logic, you just seem like an starfish looking for more excuses to bash on him than there already is, MOST clans don't even have what he had

Funny thing is your in the clan... Are you going to hunt us down? I am so scared

No, I never said I was going to hunt you down. I am a builder for the clan...

Oh god Not Owen Again This Guy's A known idiot And On some of there server's (Call me Carl's) They give out free mod and admin; I mean My friend Jazz Got Mod Just asking Carl the first time he joined This clan is full of idiots If you ask me.

Oh god Not Owen Again This Guy's A known idiot And On some of there server's (Call me Carl's) They give out free mod and admin; I mean My friend Jazz Got Mod Just asking Carl the first time he joined This clan is full of idiots If you ask me.

LMFAO, "A known idiot." You people don't know me.

YOU'RE just butt hurt because I banned you from my place.

This just looks like you mocking some poor kid's clan. He's not done anything wrong, you're just being a drama whore.

"Adam cigarettegage"? Grow up, you're pathetic. Moved.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:12:59 AM by Ephialtes »

Shouldn't this be i-

This just looks like you mocking some poor kid's clan. He's not done anything wrong, you're just being a drama whore. Moved.
Why didn't you just failbin it?

If I failbinned every thread where someone was just being a complete douche there wouldn't be much left on these forums.

That thread moving was handicapped. the entire point of the drama board is to keep this out of offtopic.

Way to completely blow this little kid's clan to pieces, starfish. What's wrong with this group?

there wouldn't be much left on these forums.

I don't see how that's bad. No one wants to see posts that are repetitive/unintelligent, so leaving just the smart posts would make the forums less dumb.