Is the blockland forum being invaded by furries?

Poll

What grouping do you belong in?

Furries
15 (35.7%)
Normal Rellevant human beings.
27 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Is the blockland forum being invaded by furries?  (Read 13703 times)

True, a furry being an anthropomorphic animal, and anthropomorphism being giving animals human-like qualities.

Also
read a few of my posts in this topic and guess which way I voted :u
Ur a furgafg

Could people quit stuffposting? Just post your opinion and quit discriminating my every post?

True, a furry being an anthropomorphic animal, and anthropomorphism being giving animals human-like qualities.

The ponies in My Little Pony have animal human-like qualities.

Could people quit stuffposting? Just post your opinion and quit discriminating my every post?

Fine.

No, the forums are not being invaded by furries. Happy?

The ponies in My Little Pony have animal human-like qualities.

True :/

But we're posting our opinions on your stupid posts

Badspot hates furries, if one was really annoying he'd ban them.

There are furries who aren't annoying so they stay.

But just ignore them.

but youre discriminating everyone else's posts

Where is the 'you are an idiot' option on the poll c:?

I'd rant a bit, but it probably isn't worth it.

This thread wasn't meant for opinions on all of my posts, just one. The original post.

This thread wasn't meant for opinions on all of my posts, just one. The original post.

You can't possibly be saying, "ONLY OP MATTERS, IGNORE OTHER POSTS"

my opinion on the original post?

it makes you look stupid dum dum

also forums don't work that way, hun
they're conversations, not just replies to only the OP

Fine, you're an idiot for being opinion biased.
Furries suck but you do too.

Ok
Your whole post is about how it's "overpopulated" when that is an opinion, mostly all of is it just pulled out of your ass

............................. .....