Author Topic: Wepon Damage (mini game)  (Read 734 times)

Hi Im hosting a Tdm. None of the weponds do damage, so i was wondering if someone had a solution.

P.S.: Some weponds Do damage like the Butterknife. i only have 2 weps that do damage.

Yes News IS official I heard someone say search is broken

Disable Rontondo's Zombie Mod for Wepon to work.

:cookieMonster:

Uh.... Ill Try But That doesnt make any sense since how do weponds do damage on a Zombie Server >:)

Uh.... Ill Try But That doesnt make any sense since how do weponds do damage on a Zombie Server >:)

Because in Gamemode_Zombie there is an option labled "Friendly Fire". It disables weapon damage on players, but not on bots, so you can still kill zombies. You probably have Friendly Fire enabled, so you should disable it, or just disable Gamemode_Zombie all together, you should only have Add-Ons enabled that are relevant to the server.

Disable Rontondo's Zombie Mod for Wepon to work.

:cookieMonster:
that won't work, the option will still be in effect
Because in Gamemode_Zombie there is an option labled "Friendly Fire". It disables weapon damage on players, but not on bots, so you can still kill zombies. You probably have Friendly Fire enabled, so you should disable it, or just disable Gamemode_Zombie all together, you should only have Add-Ons enabled that are relevant to the server.
actualy, you need to enable friendly fire, not disable it

that won't work, the option will still be in effectactualy, you need to enable friendly fire, not disable it

In aggree with You, I disabled Game mode zombie and have Frendly Fire but Still, it doesnt work