Author Topic: Adam Savage-An overall steal, and dumbo.  (Read 13175 times)

Why isn't stealing builds against the rules?

Because you "steal" a build by downloading all the brick data upon spawning in any blockland server.  That is what ghosting is.

Why isn't stealing builds against the rules?

I don't know.  It is and it isn't.  Everyone hates you when you do. 

Talk to Badspot about that.

And can you tell me who ACTUALLY follows the rules.

Do not advertise other forums.

Do not advertise other forums.

EDIT:
Because you "steal" a build by downloading all the brick data upon spawning in any blockland server.  That is what ghosting is.
Thank you Nexus
See? I can edit my posts.

I don't want to go and read 8 pages of discussion since I'm feeling lazy, but I don't see what's wrong with his forums. If anythings copied from these forums then it's because these forums have good rules. Why not use them? It's not like one one forum can use any certain rule, so if this one says no vulgarity, then no other one's can.
And I think the "spies" in his clan is just for fun more than anything. He's not "stealing" anything if he isn't posting it, or claiming credit for it, or something like that. If he is, then I would call it stealing. But unless he is doing that, what's wrong with saving a build to explore and look at with some friends? It's not like he's taking it, posting it, using it, and claiming he made it all on his own.
Other than those two things, I really haven't seen any good arguments against him. Although I may have missed them since I didn't feel like reading 8 pages of discussion.

Who the forget would call themselves Adam Savage?

hmm.. I don't know..
Certainly not the guy with a red cube as his avatar...  :cookieMonster:

PABLO LIIIIVES!

And he's making sense.

Just because I have more to add to my argument that makes me stupid? Nice logic there.
No, the fact that you can't seem to find the edit button makes you stupid.

I vaguely remember someone saying that anyone named directly after a celebrity is an idiot. So far, so true.

No, the fact that you can't seem to find the edit button makes you stupid.
(Yes, I am trolling) Drama topics ease the mind and make it so you can bitch about random things that nobody cares about. All this coming from a relatively unpopular brick building game.

:D

Now is anyone going to insult me so I have something to do or what happens from here?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:56:08 PM by Badspot »

(Yes, I am trolling) Drama topics ease the mind and make it so you can bitch about random things that nobody cares about. All this coming from a relatively unpopular brick building game.

:D

Now is anyone going to insult me so I have something to do or what happens from here?
Have a nice ban!

Have a nice ban!
On topic, anyways, is this guy proven to be guilty yet? I read till page 4, got bored and posted.

On topic, anyways, is this guy proven to be guilty yet? I read till page 4, got bored and posted.
He was proven guilty a long time ago.

He was proven guilty a long time ago.
Lol, fun. Now I'm tempted to read it.