Author Topic: loving random erections need solution  (Read 3560 times)

I seriously have a problem. When I'm at school just sitting In class for no reason I just get a random erection and they are on and off like really often. I know puberty does this but It is REALLY extreme and getting really annoying. I wear both jeans and shorts even when a wear jeans there is a huge visible bump in my shirt that everyone can see(Only because I have a huge snake lol jk). Especially when the teacher calls you up to do something or get something. Is there any way to reduce the amount I get random erections or something? Like I know this may seem stupid or seem like an attempt at humor but I am being really loving serious and I need a solution.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 12:09:58 AM by (Fallen) »

Take a deep breath, and flex your abs. It moves the blood.

We really didn't want to know about your erectile dysfunction, but wear jeans and think about Susan Boyle.

We really didn't want to know about your erectile dysfunction, but wear jeans and think about Susan Boyle.
dat chin ass.

Yeah I understand but I asked a "forum full of angsty teenagers" as some people call it cause a lot of you are going through it/have gone through it. I don't really want to ask my parents that would be awkward as hell.

you mean spontaneous erection. you dont know when or where it possibly could happen.

random implies you could get it at location A or location B , and are well aware of locations A and B. and it is randomly selected out of your control.

Think about kittens getting their heads chopped off, works for me.

same thing happens to me.

But usually only when im staring at hot girls.

you mean spontaneous erection. you dont know when or where it possibly could happen.

random implies you could get it at location A or location B , and are well aware of locations A and B. and it is randomly selected out of your control.
They are spontaneous, there is no two location were it only/mostly happens.

it's also called a NARB

no apparent reason boner
everybody gets em

same thing happens to me.

But usually only when im staring at hot girls.
Yeah lol but I only stare at them when It is a good time like when I am wearing jeans or at lunch or something.

Oh and for some reason as soon as I randomly get one the teacher calls me up so I have to walk through the class and back. It's like the teacher is monitoring my boners 24/7