Poll

Which thread would you want?

This one?
8 (28.6%)
The new, clean one?
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Earth 4.0 - Vote  (Read 120480 times)

Okay, i spent the time re creating my country.

Back ground: After jumping away from the great Hera wars. The new roman civilization jumped from planet to planet looking for suitable placed to settle. Every planet they found was uninhabitable, or desolate. Many New Romans died from sickness, and starvation. The ships they lived on were not made for long term use, and many broke down. Leaving only the capital ship, and several life boats. Finally, they came across a semi habitable planet named Enduva, but sadly it was worn torn, and destroyed. After years of searching they come across this planet, knowing how Hera, and Enduva turned out. I was same to assume that everyone from Enduva came here.

Now the time to resettlement comes, as one of the oldest civilizations comes back into play.

About NewRome: The New Romans are very smart, and strong. They excel in Space ship building, and defense. 

HoTCR wishes to ally with New Rome

Efforts to cbrown townize between the Bisubay and the Mithis Ocean begin.

Creating a free site for us to use. It'll have tons of info on it.

HoTCR wishes to ally with New Rome
We will consider your offer after we settle.

The People of Wizzeh propose the following Forum Resolution:

REGRETTING that until all nations agree to withdraw from weapons of mass destruction, their use may still be necessary.

REALIZING that there should never, then, be a need to use those weapons among fellow Forum nations.

The Forum proposes that:

• A "Weapon of Mass Destruction" be defined as any device whose use is primarily that of destroying the property, resources, or lives of human beings and which does so on a scale which could potentially affect hundreds of sentient beings.
  • The use of Weapons of Mass Destruction on any member of the Forum be banned.
  • The possession of more Weapons of Mass Destruction than could be reasonably expected to be used on nations, beings, organizations, or races who are not a part of the Forum by banned.
  • The use of Weapons of Mass Destruction on nations, beings, organizations, or races who are not a part of the forum be strongly discouraged.

Supporting:
-The People of Wizzeh
-Bisukottishefu
-Aeroian-Trejirm
-Tingolia

Opposing:
None
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:53:51 PM by Wizzeh »

i dont know how you expect to tell people not to have them but ok

If people want to be part of this organization they should be expected not to fire WMDs at other Forum members...

A vote is currently in progress across Bisukottishefu to determine if we should accept this proposal.

I would support it, but we really have no business influencing your civic virtues.

Polls have indicated that the Bisukottians strongly agree with the proposal, with 80% voting to accept it.

Research in aquatic technologies (fish cultivation, transport, infrastructure, residential) begins in laboratories across the Mothercity.

Aeroian-Trejirm supports the resolution.

The confederacy supports the resolution.

The confederacy supports the resolution.

You aren't a member of the forum. You're free to join though.

EDIT: Oasis, could you add a link to the Forum in the OP? I think it's fair that major non-nation organizations be listed for convenience.