Poll

Author Topic: Tactical Player V3 Bleeding  (Read 10702 times)

First add-on? Neat for your first one.
No, I've made addons before this is just my first "good" one and my first released one

For me the player type as no sound whats so ever

-_-

For me the player type as no sound whats so ever

-_-
The player type doesn't have any jump sound. The heart beat sounds only occur when you have below 80 health and fall damage sounds only happen when you fall from a distance that would normally kill you
Oh god damage flash.
Whats wrong with the damage flash? Its not that much
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:41:49 PM by swollow »

V1.4 finished with some bugfixes not sure what I'll add next

V1.5 Finished Removed Crippled Leg Chance Rtb Pref, Falling Damage now depends on the height you fall from, Crippled leg chance depends on height you fall from, Added Fall Damage Dampener Rtb Pref

Any more ideas?

V1.5 Finished Removed Crippled Leg Chance Rtb Pref, Falling Damage now depends on the height you fall from, Crippled leg chance depends on height you fall from, Added Fall Damage Dampener Rtb Pref

Any more ideas?
May i ask how you did it.
Only in great lines.
As in, did you use something to constantly check something or whatever.

I discovered that in this function:
Code: [Select]
function PlayerTacArmor::damage(%this, %obj, %sourceObject, %position, %damage, %damageType)
Damage was obviously how much damage you received which is usually 100 (and that rare very small percent of time where you could get 50) But by dividing the number it would simply calculate the amount of damage to give so I basically said
%obj.addhealth(-%damage/$TACPLAYER::FallDamgeDampener + 0.2); Along with checks to make sure we still  had enough health to receive all that damage, if we didn't it parented damage

if(%obj.getDatablock().maxDamage - %obj.getDamageLevel() > %damage/$TACPLAYER::FallDamgeDampener + 0.2)
{
%obj.addhealth(-%damage/$TACPLAYER::FallDamgeDampener + 0.2);

*Really high pitched fan voice*
CNA I HSA AUTOGRAPHS?

Nah im kidding but seriously this is awesome!

So you actually lose different amounts of health depending on how high you fall from?

Thats awsome.

5/5

Yay for bump.
Anyway, I love these. loving awesome.

Reminds me of a fallout 3/new vegas player.

Um...  Well i kinda need this