Everyone wants wrench events.

Author Topic: Everyone wants wrench events.  (Read 2888 times)

please get out
Awww but I like RedGajin.
Then again I loving hate people that do this kinda stuff. (inb4moons)
But RedGajin is a nice person, and if I remember right, he's pretty cool too. So Idknessz And Dude Wrenching is where its at.

I don't see why people can't understand that Blockland isn't a building game, but a sandbox game. Building isn't the only thing blockland is for.

I think they understand it fine, they just join a server to spawn a vehicle and leave.

I don't see why people can't understand that Blockland isn't a building game, but a sandbox game. Building isn't the only thing blockland is for.

If they want to do something that's not building then they should probably join a server that's specific to what they want to do.

Sadly for them there's rarely a server called "spam".

Events can't lag servers.
Incorrect. stuffloads of relays have a habit of lagging servers.

Incorrect. stuffloads of relays have a habit of lagging servers.
You have to have a lot of them to cause damage.

You have to have a lot of them to cause damage.
Nightclubs with rainbow flashing walls and dancefloors tend to cause a bit of lag :v (Personal experience here.)

Nightclubs with rainbow flashing walls and dancefloors tend to cause a bit of lag :v (Personal experience here.)
Your computer sucks.

The server isn't lagging.

Your computer sucks.

The server isn't lagging.

If the host lags due to a stuffty computer then the server lags.

I have an okay computer, and people relay spamming final jeep explosion can screw it up.

Kalph, you have like an omega processing god machine capable of travelling to the fifth dimension. We're just lowly Hewlett-Packard peasents without enough RAM to put on the table.

it looks like he was a real

*shades*

LUNATIC

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I have an okay computer, and people relay spamming final jeep explosion can screw it up.

Kalph, you have like an omega processing god machine capable of travelling to the fifth dimension. We're just lowly Hewlett-Packard peasents without enough RAM to put on the table.

HP isnt going to make comps anymore.
you gonna have to downgrade to a dell or god forbid; emachine next comp.

If the host lags due to a stuffty computer then the server lags.
I wasn't the host when I made it.

And I wasn't talking about low framerates.
Actual latency, showing the "LAG" thingy and all.