Poll

What to host?

Afghan?
28 (43.1%)
City?
37 (56.9%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Another another weapon pack.  (Read 36431 times)

God that TDM was horrible.

Also the Ballistic Knifes are broke.

I do not trust DrenDran's hosting skills.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:42:53 PM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

repost for page loss
lol back with more

Stakeout is what. Like 5 second delay before it actually shoots (no it wasn't lag).
Nova gas is annoying, I honestly had no idea what it was or that it hurt me until I died of it. You can't tell that your getting hurt, it just looks like a flash bang.
What the forget is with the pistols. They are all op.
Ballistic knives still screwy.
Constant messages with scoped weapons and M60 of 'Weapon must be in sights to shoot'.
The range on these makes no sense, I can shoot just as far with my MP5 as I can with my Sniper rifle. And the MP5 bullets go perfectly straight with spread, while the snipers bullets drop and go perfectly straight.
1 second reloading, even the M60 is really short.
Going into the scopes for the sniper rifles is screwy, I attached pictures (too lazy for uploading lol).

And thats all. Besides the server being spawnkill galore.

lol back with more

Stakeout is what. Like 5 second delay before it actually shoots (no it wasn't lag). Seems like a quick fix.
Nova gas is annoying, I honestly had no idea what it was or that it hurt me until I died of it. You can't tell that your getting hurt, it just looks like a flash bang.You get hurt by them. Now you know.
What the forget is with the pistols. They are all op.Yeah, I'm going to fix them at some point. But getting shot by a gun is going to still be bad, it always is.
Ballistic knives still screwy. They haven't changed from yesterday, and work perfectly.
Constant messages with scoped weapons and M60 of 'Weapon must be in sights to shoot'.So? It informs you once, then you know not to try it again.
The range on these makes no sense, I can shoot just as far with my MP5 as I can with my Sniper rifle. And the MP5 bullets go perfectly straight with spread, while the snipers bullets drop and go perfectly straight.  I suppose I should add gravity to the other bullets too.
1 second reloading, even the M60 is really short. All guns have the same reload time atm.
Going into the scopes for the sniper rifles is screwy, I attached pictures (too lazy for uploading lol).You hit f while scoped, same thing happens with gravity cat's guns if you do that.

And thats all. Besides the server being spawnkill galore.
I do not trust DrenDran's hosting skills.
Lol wut.
God that TDM was horrible.

Also the Ballistic Knifes are broke.
They are not.

Seems like a quick fix.
You get hurt by them. Now you know.
Yeah, I'm going to fix them at some point. But getting shot by a gun is going to still be bad, it always is.
They haven't changed from yesterday, and work perfectly.
So? It informs you once, then you know not to try it again.
I suppose I should add gravity to the other bullets too.
All guns have the same reload time atm.
You hit f while scoped, same thing happens with gravity cat's guns if you do that.

1. Goody
2. It should be a better damage indicator, white flashes isn't that great.
3. That would make sense if you had all the guns like that, but they do too much damage based off the other guns.
4. Why do I have to re-equip them once they are primed?
5. It stayed on my screen the whole time I had my gun out.
6. Yes.
7. >:u
8. No, your models completely screw up, did you look at the pictures? With Gravity's it just takes you out of the default scope zoom, the gun still looks the same.

1. Goody
2. It should be a better damage indicator, white flashes isn't that great.
3. That would make sense if you had all the guns like that, but they do too much damage based off the other guns.
4. Why do I have to re-equip them once they are primed?
5. It stayed on my screen the whole time I had my gun out.
6. Yes.
7. >:u
8. No, your models completely screw up, did you look at the pictures? With Gravity's it just takes you out of the default scope zoom, the gun still looks the same.
2. I'll add some red flash, sure.
4. Maybe I can go look up how to have the server do it for you.
5. I forgot the "timeout" argument to the commandtoclient for the centerprint, that's already fixed for next upload/restart.
7. ATM it's two seconds, but the guns will be getting a new stats system soon.
8. Not really. The model while scoped for the dragunov or psg1 is just the scope part, as you don't need to see the rest of the gun because you're zoomed in.

2. I'll add some red flash, sure.
4. Maybe I can go look up how to have the server do it for you.
5. I forgot the "timeout" argument to the commandtoclient for the centerprint, that's already fixed for next upload/restart.
7. ATM it's two seconds, but the guns will be getting a new stats system soon.
8. Not really. The model while scoped for the dragunov or psg1 is just the scope part, as you don't need to see the rest of the gun because you're zoomed in.
8. Did you look at the both the pictures? What about when your scoped and other people look at you?

8. Did you look at the both the pictures? What about when your scoped and other people look at you?
The forget is that lol?

eh, ill see what i can do

All data for a weapon is now defined by a single function call:
Code: [Select]
function setweapondata(%name,%magsize,%needsscope,%spreada,%spreadb,%firerate,%projectile,%scopedatablock,%reloadtime,%eyeoffset,%shellcount)
To set the AK74 data, for example:
Code: [Select]
setweapondata("AK74",34,false,0.004,0.001,0.05,"masssyjguncprojectile","Playerblackopsscoped",2,"0 1 0",1);

btw an rpg is coming soon