Author Topic: I want this guy to bake my pizza  (Read 1775 times)

I bet Chappers could do it better. He's young enough that, by that guy's age, he should be able to do 10x as good twirling. Just gotta start teaching him.

Once you cook it, all the nasty stuff dies.

Once you cook it, all the nasty stuff dies.

So if I stuff on your pizza, it'd die in there? Nasty dude. Just plain nasty.

So if I stuff on your pizza, it'd die in there? Nasty dude. Just plain nasty.
Well, the bacteria dies unless it's extremely resistant to heat.

Decide already.

So if I stuff on your pizza, it'd die in there? Nasty dude. Just plain nasty.

The bacteria, yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGDUmGlMJzU

What's his phone number? I don't care if he's on the other side of the globe, I want to order a pizza from him.
NOW.
>employed by pizza pizza toronto
Well OP, he's in Africa.
That's pretty far away, good luck.

We're saying he has hair and stuff on him that collects on it. That doesn't go, and is nasty.

We're saying he has hair and stuff on him that collects on it. That doesn't go, and is nasty.
But the bacteria is gone, so you can eat it without getting sick unless it tastes really bad.
And I have eaten stuff before.


Thanks for letting us all know.
That's why I am so special, Mom says.

You can bake my pizza all day baby~

You can bake my pizza all day baby~
Turn on your damn oven and bake your own pizza you son of a bitch. </3

Title sounds loveual.
I'm off to go beat my meat
for my meatloaf

I'm off to go beat my meat
for my meatloaf
I don't geeeoh my god.