Author Topic: Theres a problem with Youtube.  (Read 1083 times)

Have you guys seen a problem where Youtube doesn't load or not all but some videos load with an error? I have Firefox 6.0,so I have no clue whats wrong.

Tried connecting to site,it failed.

I have Firefox 6.0 as well but I have not had any problems with youtube or any other site

Youtube is the only thing I can't connect to.

Judging from what you've said, check your wireless connectivity, or check what else is on. Looks like your internet is being used up or your connectivity is extremely low. No problem with YouTube specifically.

It has nothing to do with my connection. Do you think Kaspersky Internet Security is messing it up?

Whatever intercepts your internet can cause problems. It isn't YouTube, it's something specific to you. Everything you've said sounds like something taking up your connection, or your connection not being full.

At least you don't get infinite buffering!

At least you don't get infinite buffering!

I get that if I can connect

Anyhow.
Pictures of my connection currently

Problem 1: Windows XP
Problem 2: Monitor resolution suggests computer fitting of same awkwardness.
Problem 3: Although the signal might be good, the actual internet provided through it might be reduced be others on the network or simply having other programs on taking it up.
Problem 4: I see MSN is disconnected on the bottom, also lending to the idea your internet is limited in some way preventing it.

I have been getting bluescreens lately when using yotube for long times.

Problem 1: Windows XP Nothing is wrong with that
Problem 2: Monitor resolution suggests computer fitting of same awkwardness. Agreed
Problem 3: Although the signal might be good, the actual internet provided through it might be reduced be others on the network or simply having other programs on taking it up. Correct.
Problem 4: I see MSN is disconnected on the bottom, also lending to the idea your internet is limited in some way preventing it. Correct.

I have been getting bluescreens lately when using yotube for long times.

One, It's not YouTube, Its you download tons of stuff.

Two, They have this button called SPELL CHECK. Try using it.

Have you guys seen a problem where Youtube doesn't load or not all but some videos load with an error? I have Firefox 6.0,so I have no clue whats wrong.

And last but not least, You.

Your computer is a piece of total ship.
Reasons?

One, Your on a laptop.
Two, Your using Kaspersky. It's a peice of stuffty software. It crashed my computer (Custom made to run 24/7) multiple times.

One, Your on a laptop.
1. That's irrelevant. I can use youtube on pretty old ass laptops fine.
2. You're; use speel chek loel

Two, Your using Kaspersky. It's a peice of stuffty software.
1. Use speel chek loel
2. That is your opinion.

It crashed my computer (Custom made to run 24/7) multiple times.
Kapersky probably wasn't the cause of your computer crashing, it might have been something else, running in the background, or your computer just needed to be reset.

I would try using a different browser. If you still have IE, just see if it works with that. If the problem persists, you might be having trouble receiving a good connection, or something else regarding your ISP.