Poll

Food?

Waffles
17 (68%)
Pancakes
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Helicopter Failure: An interactive adventure! Attempt Two  (Read 3009 times)

Get wepon (pistol) Shoot the back of the helicopter (Near gas but not at gas) Gas pours out, light on fire, SHAZAM INSTA LIGHT

Extremely bad idea.  This would instantly destroy your only source of ignition.  Do you have anything that's wood or made of paper on you?

Extremely bad idea.  This would instantly destroy your only source of ignition.  Do you have anything that's wood or made of paper on you?
The helicopter is underwater and I will post a pic soon. 

Actually, not true. It'd be best to put his clothes back on to keep from freezing to death or suffering from hypothermia, then make a shelter of snow.
the clothes are wet, they'll freeze onto his body, definitely killing him

What I was suggesting earlier, was, that you should wait for your clothes to dry off, then put them back on.  After that, look for a big hill of snow and dig out a cave in the side. (ignore the snow all thing) Also, make the entrance to the cave facing away from the mountain.
They won't dry off since its freezing, it will become ice clothes instead.

Sorry fir double toast but I'm too lazy to edit my last one.

They won't dry off since its freezing, it will become ice clothes instead.

Sorry fir double toast but I'm too lazy to edit my last one.
Taking that into consideration, you find a large snowdrift, make a shelter of some sort (if you dig in it'll be fine) and seal most of the mouth off. The snow will insulate the area and keep you warm(er).
You might want some sort of small fire or light source and something that can keep you warm.
Option A: Make fire, warm clothes.
Option B: Wring out clothes. It won't be completely dry, but drier that what you had.
Option C: Option B then go out, look for dry wood, Option A (outside, otherwise you'll suffocate)

Once you have a shelter and dry clothes. Scout the area and look for food, wood, and enemy locations.

What I was suggesting earlier, was, that you should wait for your clothes to dry off, then put them back on.  After that, look for a big hill of snow and dig out a cave in the side. (ignore the snow all thing) Also, make the entrance to the cave facing away from the mountain.

You wait for your clothes to dry and then you begin to search for a shelter.  After what seems like an hour or two, you found nothing.

Optionally make an igloo if you can without freezing your hands in water.

You decide to make an igloo as it is almost night.  Your health decreases a little as you are cold.

Current State: Cold
Health: (99.9) 99.5
Armor Health: 25
Inventory:
-Pistol
-Combat Knife
-Pills
-Light Armor
-Skis
-Parachute

What will you do now? 

Well clearly, you shoud hop in your igloo there, considering you're LOSING HEALTH.

Get in the igloo before you freeze yourself.

After warming yourself up use the knife to attempt to kill some wild life for food, forage in the snow for vegatation. Find some wood, build a fire using the petrol on the heli. Use the pistol to shoot an artic fox, skin the fox with the knife and use the skin and fur for warmer clothing. Eat the meat after cooking it over the fire. NExt do scouting with the skis, if you find natives, goto them and shoot them with the pistol; take their cloths, food and other supplies with their flesh and return to camp

Stay in your igloo and review your mission objectives.

After warming yourself up use the knife to attempt to kill some wild life for food, forage in the snow for vegatation. Find some wood, build a fire using the petrol on the heli. Use the pistol to shoot an artic fox, skin the fox with the knife and use the skin and fur for warmer clothing. Eat the meat after cooking it over the fire. NExt do scouting with the skis, if you find natives, goto them and shoot them with the pistol; take their cloths, food and other supplies with their flesh and return to camp
Do you know how long that would take? and what did the natives do
to you?

-omfgwut-
You realize that he has seen no trees, animals or vegetation of any kind? Nor is he going to be able to reach the fuel tank before he freezes to death. Most of your plan relies on him having a fire, which he does not. Also, what the forget are you doing killing the natives, the ONLY other humans here, if there are any in these mountains, and TAKING THEIR FLESH?!?!?

You pussies, a human would do ANYTHING to surive. How did that Pueruvian soccer team survive crashing in the Andis? They ate the dead. And you don't even need fire to warm yourself up. God you guys are little bitches