Author Topic: Teenager Gets Shot by a Crossbow for Throwing Rocks at a Car  (Read 1625 times)

A patient was being taken back to his country after being treated in England. So he didn't have to go back, he cut off his richard.
Painful sucide of pain.

I was hoping for a video :/

This is good enough though.

Painful sucide of pain.
Why the snake? A pinky would have worked.

Why the snake? A pinky would have worked.

Black man snake transplant.

inb4blackopsfriends
May have already been to late

I thought it said for throwing rockets at a car.

So was the Rav4 ok? I'd assume it spend some time in the auto shop for minor bumps but nothing life threatening.

Damn, was the kid OK? They should sue the pants off that guy, you can't shoot people and get away with it.

Quote from: Vegetarian Zombie link=topic=168411.msg4241184#msg4241184 datebroke=1314995789
Damn, was the kid OK? They should sue the pants off that guy, you can't shoot people and get away with it.
BUT the kid could have broke a window or two and i prefer to ride in a car without having rocks and glassshards being thrown at me

BUT the kid could have broke a window or two and i prefer to ride in a car without having rocks and glassshards being thrown at me
Rocks and glass shards wouldn't be too dangerous, a crossbow bolt to the gut on the other hand is lethal and whoever said it isn't dangerous is a handicap.