I cannot believe this. (Regular Show)

Author Topic: I cannot believe this. (Regular Show)  (Read 4340 times)

I loved Ren & Stimpy. My favorite episode was where they had to gaurd a statue of Abe Linclon and they broke his head, so Stimpy put it back together to look like Castro, and Ren was like "Stimpy that is the wrong president!"

Regular show isn't nasty and such like other shows. I don't know, it feels different but NOT vulgar. I liked the boardgame episode, although they play it too much. When the game world undoes and reveals he has a ruler stuck in his chest, I thought was one of those obvious twists no one really tries.

I had a feeling most of my points would be ignored and people would bring up my other tastes lol.

Anyway, I didn't really like Ren and Stimpy either. Old cartoons I've enjoyed are the ones like Courage the Cowardly Dog and Samurai Jack. I just wish most of these new shows weren't so attention-span discouraging. Those two shows I mentioned actually had realistic time-movement animation.
too bad.

How many "potty jokes" are in RS besides the wizard and the unicorn fart scene, anyway? I've watched every single episode and honestly, I can't remember.

Doesn't My Little Pony have fart jokes?

Probably doesn't because its made for Children "Girls" instead of fat ugly teenagers

the animations are pretty good if there were more drawings.

not that i'm aware of.
It does have a stuff ton of slapstick.

I laughed my ass off when the cop inhaled the chips and flew through the door riding his head

I laughed my ass off when the cop inhaled the chips and flew through the door riding his head
Now that I think about it, that would be regular "Regular Show" humoir

I know My Little Pony defiantly has some alcoholic and love jokes. It's the only thing the bronies use to convince others that this show was truly for everyone.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:33:26 PM by Lørd Tøny »

Regular Show is one of those few modern cartoons I can stand.