if you could get caught doing one thing what would it be?

Author Topic: if you could get caught doing one thing what would it be?  (Read 7477 times)

AAH APLEM LOOK WHAT YOU MADE TONY DO

I SHAT MYSELF AND CAME BRICKS

Something like 'The Human Centipede,' except it's reversed, and your richard is permanently stitched inside her star fish, wedged beyond her sphincter muscles. You feel the pulsating of the muscles inside her ass every moment of your life.

How does she go number 2? Find out.

I'd get a deck of cards and lay 5 card in a row on a table.  Once I am done neatly putting that together I'll proceed to unplug and carry the toaster into the living room and place it in the middle of the table right by that cards.  If the room is dimly lit I'll need to plug in and turn on the toaster for light, if not then the toaster is a center piece for the grand games.  Now, for the cards.  Kitton will have to pick two out of the five cards.  She will need to continue playing until she gets a set of fives, any suit.  If it took her one to ten chances, she will go on to the next round.  On the other hand, if it takes any longer, she will have to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with warm expired milk.  Assuming she won the first round, let us continue onto round two.  Round two consists of 5 rubber couches.  If, by any chance, these couches aren't available, we will have to go with one regular couch.  Assuming we have the 5 rubber couches, she will have to take it all apart and make a spaceship.  This may be a hard task and could take 1 year, but trust me it will be worth it.  As she makes the spaceship, she will then have to fly up to the moon and find the Astronauts that never came back.  If they are dead, she will have to make extra room in her rubber spaceship for the lift back home.  As she makes her way down she will have to prepare a nice dinner for the families of these astronauts and if she fails, she will have to carry on her life knowing that she has failed those who loved them cosmonauts - I mean astronauts.  Once the dinner is done and after the many thank-yous from the family members, she has won the Mighty Toaster Games.  Her prize is the many lessons she has learned on her journey.

Tl:dr The Mighty Toaster Games with ATKitton

Double post because I posted late on last page.
...confusing

So guess who's tits i have a picture of.

Damn these hipster color washouts
I know, right!
Why the hell do they need to be in black and white.
That doesn't make it more classy.

I know, right!
Why the hell do they need to be in black and white.
That doesn't make it more classy.
It mak les secksy.