Author Topic: Myself  (Read 1194 times)

I think I'm turning into a troll.
I broke it banging my head against the wall that is you.
No, I enjoy arguing too much. I'll do better in the future.
I did think that it was rather silly for someone as well known as you to be trolling like that, but there's always the possibility.
I hate how people have malnourished, underdeveloped senses of humor.
I will give up. I will not lose any more of my IQ banging my head against the brick wall that is Tokthree.
I'm still giving constructive criticism, trying not to offend that many people, but still, when stuff like this pops up, I start to have to look myself over and wonder what I'm doing. Discuss.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:55:25 AM by Badspot »

You're definitely a troll, now that you've drama'd yourself. Have fun getting flamed.

The last quote was just failure to see sarcasm.

Wait
I broke it banging my head against the wall that is you.
No, I enjoy arguing too much. I'll do better in the future.
I did think that it was rather silly for someone as well known as you to be trolling like that, but there's always the possibility.
What the forget?

There is a difference Sir, between being a troll, and being a butthead. You, I'm afraid, are the latter.

What about both?
You're definitely a troll, now that you've drama'd yourself. Have fun getting flamed.
Meh. It's just that when I look back at my old posts, I want to rectify my actions. I've done many stupid things, said many stupid things. I expected flame though, and I'm fine with it.

What about both?Meh. It's just that when I look back at my old posts, I want to rectify my actions. I've done many stupid things, said many stupid things. I expected flame though, and I'm fine with it.
You remain more intelligent than most of this forums members.

Intelligence has little to do with it. It's just the general perspective that matters. I look at my posts and half of them are good, constructive posts, and the other half are humorless, idiotic posts. Most of the posts have intelligent points in them, but that doesn't matter.

More post.
Right next to mine, where it sits, looking like some sort of overgrown pyramid. Except not square at the base.
However, this is the only other trollish comment that I could find. Please inform me if I'm getting bigheaded or stupid.

More post.However, this is the only other trollish comment that I could find. Please inform me if I'm getting bigheaded or stupid.
Neither, you're fine. Now answer you PMs and ignore this topic so it goes away.

Ya'know, its called attention whoring when you drama yourself, and bring up multiple points against yourself instead of trying to not do that

These topics get you banned.

get you banned

banned

banned

get you

boner

MAYBE IF I DRAMA MYSELF EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

maybe you'll get banned now, op