Author Topic: Well, my dog has a heart problem.  (Read 1266 times)

Well, that's just great.

This dog has been a part of my life since the day I came home from the hospital. (when i was born)
He's been around longer than I have, and I just know it won't be long before he passes.

The whole family is sad, but me and my mom are the most. I'm on the verge of tears right now, because I love the damn thing so much. ;_;

/discuss.

PS. He has a hole in his heart.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:23:45 PM by Jacky »

Murmur? What is that?

Anyway, sorry about that. It is always sad when a pet is sick, cause they are part of your family.

Pet loss is a terrible thing indeed. :c

:(
I had to put my dog down 2 years ago

no doge gun di s0 i psot on form bout oline legoses

You have my sympathies :C

What?

I thought a heart murmur was just an irregular heart beat.  In fact I know it is because both my sister and Grandpa were born with one.

What?

I thought a heart murmur was just an irregular heart beat.  In fact I know it is because both my sister and Grandpa were born with one.
oh

misunderstanding. good thing i changed the op

hole in his heart
correct me if i'm wrong, but if he had a hole in his heart he would've been dead long ago, aka bled to death.

correct me if i'm wrong, but if he had a hole in his heart he would've been dead long ago, aka bled to death.
No, he wouldn't.

Holes in the heart are a common disease, the only thing that matters is the size.

Lots of human babies are born with them as well.

love you jacky, sorry for your loss

No.

But he's too old and they can't do anything about it. He's 17.