Poll

Le Locked

No, I think this is perfect! Leave it as it is.
Yes, include more in the future, but so far, nicely done.
Needs a bigger map, and a larger area to battle.
Needs more bricks, there's barely any detail.
Don't waste your time, this is a horrible build.

Author Topic: Sword and Shadow v.1  (Read 1597 times)

If you're going to copy my clan's gamemode, atleast use the right colorset! http://www.wbjah.com/s/Colorset_Spock.zip
-Spock

this one is better then your stalkers crap and im here to tell you why

-this one has a STORY which is well thought out but could use more ideas
-the build is a dark and spooky setting allowing tons of places for the shadows to hide
-there will be tons of teamwork i can see it now everyone working together to defeat the foes and chatting and working as a team using voicechat teamspeak for tactical realistic gameplay unlike that of any other server! the teams will hunt in packs and work together to support eachother this will be a true team game unlike the rest!

the story is good (u should post it in creativity or work more maybe it could get published!!) but heres some tips (im a journalist so i know how to write and trust me its not easy writing stories for blockland!)

blockswords and blockshadows:
on planet planet of blockandola the shadowblocks lived peacefully until a blockcano erupted! to make blockmatters worse, the blockos had to come and try to steal their blockland!! the blockos TRIED to teach the blockshadows their ways but the shadowblocks realized blockos had blockocorruption and evil in their blockhearts! the blockos were greedy for the blockland and needed the blockresources. but a team of colorful mustache men builders found good in their blockhearts and joined the side of the blockshadows! will the greedy blockos get their blocktanium blockresources or will the shadowblocks show the true meaning of blocklife to everyblocky!

wat

Seriously, heed?

Edit: admittedly, i missed the point. haven't seen someone before devote the time to write a block of text for this stuff.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:26:46 PM by Conan »

this one is better then your stalkers crap and im here to tell you why

-this one has a STORY which is well thought out but could use more ideas
-the build is a dark and spooky setting allowing tons of places for the shadows to hide
-there will be tons of teamwork i can see it now everyone working together to defeat the foes and chatting and working as a team using voicechat teamspeak for tactical realistic gameplay unlike that of any other server! the teams will hunt in packs and work together to support eachother this will be a true team game unlike the rest!

the story is good (u should post it in creativity or work more maybe it could get published!!) but heres some tips (im a journalist so i know how to write and trust me its not easy writing stories for blockland!)

blockswords and blockshadows:
on planet planet of blockandola the shadowblocks lived peacefully until a blockcano erupted! to make blockmatters worse, the blockos had to come and try to steal their blockland!! the blockos TRIED to teach the blockshadows their ways but the shadowblocks realized blockos had blockocorruption and evil in their blockhearts! the blockos were greedy for the blockland and needed the blockresources. but a team of colorful mustache men builders found good in their blockhearts and joined the side of the blockshadows! will the greedy blockos get their blocktanium blockresources or will the shadowblocks show the true meaning of blocklife to everyblocky!
blockblockblock.

Those names are lame - I suggest "Stalkers vs Humans".
Well, gee. I couldn't have thought of a better one myself!

Bump
Arrest me

I'm also one of the creators of the map :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:48:06 PM by MrMcCakey »

Nice pictures you got there.

I think we can all agree it's locking time.