Author Topic: 1.04 Update Suggestions  (Read 4467 times)

I just thought it would be nice to have a suggestion thread for the 1.04 update of Blockland.

My personal list;
  • Inverted ramps - I'd like some inverted bricks that have 4 length.
  • New map - Badspot always makes really fun maps.
  • A "buddy list" of some sort - One that allows you to see what server your "friends" are on (or anyone on Blockland at the moment, indexed by BL_ID number) and be able to join the server they are on if possible.
  • Door brick [or door decal] - Brick doesn't need to work, just for looks.  For the big decal brick.
  • Join/browse servers from current server - Just a button [j?] to open the join server GUI and use it.
  • Picture (or 3d render like in the player customization menu) of each player's head in f2 (player list) - Just a nice feature.

What are your suggestions?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 04:52:46 PM by Spaceomega »

These are good suggestions!

water bricks that acts like water for the players going in it

A door brick, kill brick, jet brick (Like a grav-lift, pushes you in the desired direction.).

This is a great idea, although I doubt it will happen: make it so you can have a .gif for the water that way you can make it look like it has ripples. Also, you can try to find a way to make it reflect at the same time. I believe this is what they did in Half-Life 2 to make the water look so good.

More addons, maps, and features made by Badspot is all I want.

Make tags save! mine always change to pervious ones ive had...

Give spawnbricks 'checkpoint' and 'team' options.

For 1.04 a Tutorial on how to add animation decals in game, I know its possible. Also a way to add custom made clothing for the player, more clothing for the players.

Open server browser in-game:

Code: [Select]
$remapName[$remapCount] = "Open Server Browser";
$remapCmd[$remapCount] = "openServerBrowser";
$remapCount++;

function openServerBrowser(%a)
{
if(%a)
if(joinServerGui.isAwake())
canvas.popDialog(joinServerGui);
else
canvas.pushDialog(joinServerGui);