Author Topic: Galaxy 1.0:we started a week ago lol  (Read 15314 times)

Ok so the perks I have are:
ADVANCED TRACKING: Higher hit chance on fighters, frigates, and corvettes.
EXPANDED MAGAZINES: +10 ammo to each capital ship, +5 to everything else but fighters.

The special weapon is:
ULTRA LBX20: Range of 4. 3 damage at 2 or less, 2 damage at range 3, 1 damage at range 4.

The special ship is:

Dunkleosteus Pocket Battlecarrier
Essentially a heavy battleship with a small hangar to allow two interceptor squadrons to fly a combat air patrol around the vessel, intercepting incoming missiles, fighters, and corvettes. However, the fighters are tied to the ship, and cannot be deployed offensively.

They can also be shot down by frigates or enemy fighters*

well duh

Battle Carrier

A perfect mix between Battleship, and carrier. The current stats on the doc are out of date, and need updated.

Carrier

Cruiser

Destroyer

Frigate

Corvette

The mighty comrade ship, it can destroy planets in a half a turn, and a whole fleet in the other half. Costs 1 cp

You should re-approve my perks and stuff (now with stats) too. It's somewhere on the second page.

Approved

Game starts in an hour or so

EeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee

Alright, here we go.

Each player gets 20 CP to construct a starting fleet. Refer to the rules to do this. Here is the galaxy map:
[img http://www.rentalsocks.com/Wizzeh/cluster.png /img]

see further down

Please select a system and recolor it to your faction's base color. If someone has already posted their selection, take THEIR image and color your planet on that map(like Land-O-us). Systems are first come, first serve.

Each system has a base CP production of ten.

I will give everyone Energy weapons 1. You may each select one new technology. Remember, you must have your own copy of the tech tree with your researched techs highlighted in your nation OP.

Oh, one last thing. Any and all forms of diplomatic or military contact with other races is not allowed until wednesday(one ingame year).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:56:29 PM by comr4de »

here

when everyone is finished i want to put them all together in a new image for consistency
in the meantime:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:59:48 PM by Tingalz »

Guys, I'm sorry but I litterally have no time to work on my ships. They wont be finished by Wednesday, maybe next Sunday

Guys, I'm sorry but I litterally have no time to work on my ships. They wont be finished by Wednesday, maybe next Sunday
:/

Uh ok