Author Topic: Damn computer  (Read 669 times)

Hey guys. So I finally got a computer in my room but its nothing I expected.
I'm not going into detail for that, but I have some technical difficulty's.
First off, the operating system is Windows XP 32bit professional. Now, its using a wireless pc card.That I installed heheh
This one to be exact, even the website that has this is broken. I was on it last night on the other computer and it worked fine. Google mail, or Gmail is broken, here's a picture of that.

Here's a pic of me trying to log into YouTube.

The thing is, both gmail and youtube work on the other computer that have a direct connection with the cable modem. Now, I just installed this operating system. I expected to have to configure things, but nothing like this. I think it is either the wireless card itself, or the windows firewall. Actually, lemme turn that off.

Please give your thoughts on this subject to get this hunk of junk working.

Oh hey, I just noticed the pictures are cut off. If you want me to I'll retake them.

Edit: Also, google themes is down and it says "Virus alert!"
Edit2: Anything Google really, its not working and I cant access my windows firewall.
Edit3: Oh wow, the audio isn't working either. Lets make this a lets fix bim's computer thread.
Edit4: The drivers for my audio weren't installed. Audio is coo now. The internet is still screwed up.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:52:59 PM by matthewbim11 »

Here's a pic of another login warning.

Why can't you access windows firewall?

Why can't you access windows firewall?
I actually don't know. Its not in the control panel, and not on the system toolbar. I'm not even sure if its installed.

The extension thing.
Edit: Re sized due to exceeding the size limit.

Come on guys, help a brother out.

Installed something wrong?
Virus?
I dont know..

Blockland: "Hey fool, your t.v doesn't have a driver, fix that and I'll let you play."

God this freaking computer is so damn old.

Now I'm using a tool to update all my drivers. Phffththf

Sounds more like a really broken copy of Windows.  Every copy of XP has a firewall.

The thing required money. I have no money.
The computer is a Hp pavilion A1312n.
It has a driver thing on its page but none of them are the fix to my problem.

Sounds more like a really broken copy of Windows.  Every copy of XP has a firewall.
hmn, no I found it. It was run>Firewall.cpl
Heh, yeah.

Well, I got the video drive-
What the forget.
I fixed the problem by updating my current time.
How the hell would that cause a faulty certificate?