Author Topic: Arrested.  (Read 7802 times)

that's what you get for being a dumbass
dumbass

Stupid idiots.  You deserved to be arrested.  It doesn't matter wether or not its abandoned, it isn't your stuff.  Next time, use that thing in your thick skull called a brain.

Today I just got a week of community service for apparently downloading some Space game, and Urban Terror on a school computer.
I didn't do that and I'm being punished for something I didn't do.
I also get 30 points on my record.

Sorry you guys failed the audition for cops.

so you're saying you don't have $1500

I've been arrested and incarcerated multiple times. Trespassing isn't a felony and neither is vandalism (I'm assuming you have these charges and possibly other minor charges). If it's your first offense, you will be able to file for arbitrary probation. You get out of going to court, 3 months probation and various other requirements such as essays and community service based on your situation. After three months, you can file for expungement, or in other words, having your record wiped. Also I only read the first page so I'm not sure if OP has posted his charges yet, but regardless, if it's your first offense you'll be fine so long as you don't be a dumbass again in the near future.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:34:28 AM by Radon »

This seems like stupid stuff. I don't quite see what is fun about what you did.
Have fun serving time, whether that be just community service or whatever.

You deserved it.
Yeah i know i deserved it. It's not that hard to realize.

hey guys

remember what happened to robo

and then we found out he trolled us

hey guys

remember what happened to robo

and then we found out he trolled us
Ok?
This actually happened.

Why do so many people hate? I pulled the fire alarm last year at my school as a prank. Yeah, it was stupid but it was loving fun. Consequences were stuff but that's how kids learn.

Why do so many people hate? I pulled the fire alarm last year at my school as a prank. Yeah, it was stupid but it was loving fun. Consequences were stuff but that's how kids learn.
Meh, let me guess like a $100 something ticket and like around 50 hours of community service?

no because pulling the fire alarm is not funny one bit and i'm sure you got fined up the ass just as any school would do, along with detention/suspension/expulsion