Author Topic: NEWBIES  (Read 6311 times)

I WAS BLOCKING THE DOOR
An excuse to avoid being called stupid.

theres no same in being stupid or else the pepole who made the scarey movie movies date movie epic movie and air plane should be ashame of there self
What in gods name did you just say? Storeclerk, it made NO sense.

theres no shame in being stupid if there was then the makers of all the scarey movie movies epic movie date movie and air plane should kill them self for being so stupid but sense theres no shame in being stupid they shouldent

theres no shame in being stupid if there was then the makers of all the scarey movie movies epic movie date movie and air plane should kill them self for being so stupid but sense theres no shame in being stupid they shouldent
WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMOUS GIBBERISH!?

Translation: lol
Gordon Freeman couldn't figure it out!

you just dont speak really really long typing of a guy who can go yabbling on about one thing and every one will be confused because they have no idea what he is saying who is me who chould be other pepole but its mostly me and idk im geting of topic of the topic i started off with isnt that weird. langrage

yea...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 09:57:50 PM by INSANE12 »

you just dont speak really really long time of a guy who can go yabbling on about thing and every one will be confused because they have no idea what he is saying who is me who chould be other pepole but its mostly me and idk im geting of topic of the topic i started off with isnt that weird.

yea...
SOMONE TRANSLATE!
I don't speak loving stupid.

That's not "loving stupid" that's nub gibberish, it says.

creepbear was at my house yesterday I wonder what he was doing in my closet.

yea...

Glad to help.

That's not "pandaing stupid" that's nub gibberish, it says.

creepbear was at my house yesterday I wonder what he was doing in my closet.

yea...

Glad to help.

WRONG!