Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)

Author Topic: Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)  (Read 101704 times)

I'm against stocking because she's an starfish, I don't give a forget if she's a girl. No matter what she's a bitchy troll.
I agree.

It's either stocking's friend.

Stocking in a pair of fake boobs.

The picture is shopped.

or

It's really stocking, however I can't believe that because stocking lies plenty of times and she faked her pics before.

No? She acts nice to anyone who's easily manipulated.
She's nice to me but I'm not manipulated.
It's not like she's gaining anything from me believing her considering I can't defend her for stuff. :v

My views:
Stocking is a girl, yes. That doesn't mean she's not an starfish at times. Being female doesn't really make you an angel.

Tony, get that stick out of her ass and accept that she's female. It doesn't mean you can't hate her when she's attention whoring, it just means you need to accept things.

She's nice to me but I'm not manipulated.
It's not like she's gaining anything from me believing her considering I can't defend her for stuff. :v
same
im not even defending her
she's a big girl she can do it herself.

My views:
Stocking is a girl, yes. That doesn't mean she's not an starfish at times. Being female doesn't really make you an angel.

Tony, get that stick out of her ass and accept that she's female. It doesn't mean you can't hate her when she's attention whoring, it just means you need to accept things.
White Knight Detected

He faked pics before. This is probably just one of his friends.

After the first faked pic I can't take stocking seriously because I am not a white knight.

The picture is shopped.

i still dont understand how that creepy looking brown townysis thing verifies its shopped :/

>wants to eat my iguana
>loving hate her
>posts pictures of boobs
>ok i forgive you

Tony should be happy he got a top-down of bewbs

>wants to eat my iguana
>loving hate her
>posts pictures of boobs
>ok i forgive you
this is exactly why you're pathetic

Tony i love how you still say "he", "him", "he's."

He faked pics before. This is probably just one of his friends.

After the first faked pic I can't take stocking seriously because I am not a white knight.

So not a white knight = being a total ass to every female you meet online?

lol you stupid cigarettegolas.

and she's adourable.

feel bad, all of you. now or die.

P.S. STOP loving POSTING SO I CAN POST PLZ KTNX

So not a white knight = being a total ass to every female you meet online?

he's not an ass to me :)