1 (2.7%)
zombie
3 (8.1%)
Michonne
1 (2.7%)
Barn Zombie #56
9 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: The Walking Dead Season 2!  (Read 24465 times)

It would make sense if Mass Effect 3 were an actual zombie game.

It would make sense if Mass Effect 3 were an actual zombie game.

Husks can pretend can't they?

Lord Tony: I'm pretty sure if zombies were real they would be easier to kill than the movies show
Lord Tony: I don't understand how the military has problems with them
yndaaa: I dunno, i've beaten someone in the head with a shovel before
yndaaa: took awhile for him to die
Lord Tony: what
yndaaa: nothing
yndaaa: Anyway
Lord Tony: bro where is the pics
Lord Tony: where is the dead body
yndaaa: the Military probably only has trouble after someone inside gets infected

I wish I could see gore the same way everyone else did. Because every time someone gets ripped apart I witness skittles spilling all over the place.

I've never read or followed the comic you dumb presumptuous mancunt. This is fairly obvious.

User was banned for this post
i must admit i didn't expect anyone to be banned in this thread

I hope he doesn't come back

AGAIN

i must admit i didn't expect anyone to be banned in this thread

Unprovoked flaming can happen anywhere.

I've never read or followed the comic you dumb presumptuous mancunt. This is fairly obvious.

Ahahahaha, hahahahaha. Ha.

You lost it to Lord Tony of all people.

Like I called when he first came back, Iban will never loving change.

Also, Shane was asking to be killed by how he was acting the past few episodes.

Success

I'm getting real tired of whoever is impersonating me on steam. I know I never said that to anyone.
you said that to everyone,  i got the message twice from both of my steam accounts

So after Carl kills Dale he points a gun at his father. He would had killed his father if it weren't for Shane turning into a zombie.

Dammit Carel!

So after Carl kills Dale he points a gun at his father. He would had killed his father if it weren't for Shane turning into a zombie.

Dammit Carel!

Its funny because he had more than enough time to say "Hey dad there's a zombie behind you."

Apparently Robert Kirkman intentionally tries not to have the show follow the comics exactly. He wants the people that read the comics and watch the show, to be able to watch the show and still be surprised. The show will follow the main plot of the comics, but some major events may be twisted, and other things might happen along the way.

"It’s exciting to me to think about someone who may have read 90 somewhat issues of 'The Walking Dead,' can watch one episode and go, 'Oh my God, they killed Dale, I did not see that coming. That was totally shocking.'"

Can the dark tone of the comic be matched on the TV series? Some of the stuff with the Governor was pretty intense; how far can you take that on TV?

Kirkman: There are certain boundaries for different mediums. I think that having the month long break between issue to issue or the 6 month break between volume to volume — you can push boundaries to a certain extent on a regular basis, more so than you can on a television show. So there might be instances where we go as dark as the comic in the show, but then we cut short and try to do something else and try to shift gears. People on a couch want to be entertained, they don’t want to be completely depressed. That said, we’re definitely going to go to those places.

There are some things coming up in the 3rd season that I can happily and proudly say exceed some of the darkest things that we’ve done in the comic. I think people are really going to be pretty shocked with a lot of stuff that’s coming. The show is gonna have teeth, the show is not going to be a watered down version of the Walking Dead [comic]. Seeing it thus far, you’ve got zombie autopsies, Sophia, and there is definitely a lot of dark stuff going on in the show, and it’ll continue.

Just search Robert Kirkman on The Walking Dead, lots of interviews of him talking about the show compared to the comics.