Author Topic: Stick Man's Super Fun Party Song Pack asdfadfsfafds (Taking Requests)  (Read 1973 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?z9v988mr5cs4k8x

Featuring:

Fasten Your Seatbelt
Heaven Redux 2
Little Ships
McLarty Party People
Melting Pot of Alchohol
Professional Griefers
Strength From Within
That's Edutainment

Thanks to Bahumut and Blockomonian for Original "That Edutainment" and "Fasten your Seatbelt" songs, all I did was make them shorter and they loop now.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:29:11 PM by Stick Man »

this has been requested about 4 times and every topic went way off >.> . do you mind making it :P?

( if you do decide to do it a suggested loop might be 0:56 - 1:37 ?)

* if you find a better loop you can do it if you feel like it , at least good to have the song :P *

*EDIT : when i said  they went off topic i didn't mean TOO far , but you should get the point*
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:31:40 PM by doomdog09 »

Thanks to Bahumut and Blockomonian for Original "That Edutainment" and "Fasten your Seatbelt" songs, all I did was make them shorter and they loop now.
:3
btw: Bahamut*
<3

On what? I couldn't see anything in the message you posted.
on any of the requests.  " i couldn't see anything in the message you posted "

you mean this?

" this has been requested about 4 times and every topic went way off >.> . do you mind making it :P?

* if you find a better loop you can do it if you feel like it , at least good to have the song :P *

*EDIT : when i said  they went off topic i didn't mean TOO far , but you should get the point* "

Will work on soon. too late now.On what? I couldn't see anything in the message you posted.
nvm my friend did the song for me

on any of the requests.  " i couldn't see anything in the message you posted "

you mean this?

" this has been requested about 4 times and every topic went way off >.> . do you mind making it :P?

*EDIT : when i said  they went off topic i didn't mean TOO far , but you should get the point* "
Yeah, where's the link?