Author Topic: why are school people so stupid aaaaaa (aka venting anger over something stupid)  (Read 616 times)

So I was playing Volleyball in PE today with my team which consisted of three normal people and a pale as all hell richardface. Since I suck at Volleyball, I only hit 1 out of 5 volleyballs hit to me (half of them were out anyway aaaaaa) and stuff. The pale kid starts bitching at me for this: not hitting the ball back when it was clearly out of bounds. He just screams "WHY DIDN'T YOU HIT IT BACK MAN COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and stuff and I am sitting there ignoring half of his speech about out balls. I couldn't hear him because his head was shoved too far up his ass. So after that mess of stupid and crap I keep sucking at volleyball and whenever I don't hit it this kid just scoffs at me and yells "COME ON" again and stuff. I mean what in the holy richard. All of his "friends" aren't hitting the ball and he just laughs and stuff and he can barely hit the ball over the damn net either, so he has no right. Eventually he wants me to switch sides because he has a cactus in his ass, so I switch sides because I don't want to hear any more of his bitching. Yeah so when I'm over there he starts richarding around and dancing to this gay song our PE teacher was playing and completely ignoring the game. Good job limp richard you won the loving game. Jesus loving Christ I wrote a loving novel over this kid.

yay im done Post your stories about stupid people.

Wow he sounds dumb.
Plus he never suits out. He doesn't even go to PE half of the time, so I am certain he will fail.

This kid named Cole Reamman at my school, last year I punched but this year he punched one of my friends in the face for sticking up for this other kid.

>playing south african kickball
>all of the girls huddle in the back in groups to talk
>ball is kicked or thrown to them
>insert scream and fleeing
>relocate
>repeat

>playing south african kickball
>all of the girls huddle in the back in groups to talk
>ball is kicked or thrown to them
>insert scream and fleeing
>relocate
>repeat

this.

All this

Sounds like a kid I've heard of

First his name is Jessiea
Yes, Jessia, and hes a CheesyMcWhite Cracker.
And so he starts to forget out over this guy and hes like
"DUDE, SHUT UP I CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANY DAY AND I DONT NEED YOUR stuff"
Cracker's Hight: 4 10"
Dude hes loving with: 5 3"

>kid at school thats my friend
>he knows about trollface, shoop da whoop, and other annoying things
>not friend anymore

>kid at school thats my friend
>he knows about trollface, shoop da whoop, and other annoying things
>annoying as hell.
Exactly!

My new insult, "get that cactus out of your ass".