Author Topic: HDA's USSR Application  (Read 6025 times)

Wow, awesome. App is winar.

Rex

omfg win. The window in the 6th picture has the same design as the ones in my Boeing 747. :D <3 HDA

Your not in USSR?

Eh, looks awesome, 5/5

Wait a minute!
now your saying this gets in
HDA, no offence, this is a good build and all, but i have seen better from you
this build normally wont get into ussr. i dont know whats up with ussr recently
if you are letting him in because it is a decent app then please atleast say that you are doing so because of past memeberships and builds
im sorry, but this is not ussr worthy

[edit] in my own opinion
ussr is entitled to theirs as well of course
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:01:30 PM by ladios »

I can't imagine what would be, I mean, this is as good as it gets with retail.
You can't really build whatever the hell you want like in RTB because of the limitations.

i have seen better
i really have... and i have to say that if i had the attention span, i could easily put this together in a day...
wheres my attention span.... wahhhhhhhh :'(
but anyways, i would expect a bit more from HDA

Yes this was done in a day, but what does time have to do with build quality?  I would explain that but I fear a bigger problem in your mindset, Ladios.  You say you have seen better from me.  The two other builds I have posted, the Transamerica Pyramid and the Lighthouse of Alexandria, you rated a 8.75 and 9.00, respectively.  You rated this build a 8.75.  At first glance it would seem that you're correct, you have seen better.  I however have not, which brings me to my point. 

You utilize your personal opinion as the opinion of USSR, which it is not.  You utilize your personal opinion as if you have the authority to speak for USSR, which you do not.  And lastly, you utilize your personal opinion as if you possess knowledge of what gets in to USSR.  There has been only one other accepted application to USSR in Retail, Nate's.  Really, you're basing your argument on just one thing however, I don't think you were aware of this fact.  I think you're just pulling random comments out of your head for some other reason.  Jealousy against me, resentment for USSR, or perhaps you're just an idiot.

I will not stand idly by you muddle up my image with falsities and fantasies.  I'm now expecting a complete explanation of your thought process when publishing these thoughts.  If you fail to supply one, I'll be forced to think you didn't have a thought process and are truly just an idiot.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:46:36 PM by HiDefAmp »

Who were you directing that at?

heh, all that writing and I didn't specify the target.  It's Ladios.

Anti-cop has also been accepted for his half finished island.

hmm, I must've missed it while searching the gallery.  But thank you, that strengthens my argument further.

Ladios, there is a LOT more to a member than how they build. You need to be respected allready. we wouldn't ever accept you beause you're annoying, i don't care how good at building you are, you annoy the stuff out of a lot of people, plus you spam for the sake of upping your post count.
You're welcome to build in our server but I doubt that you'll ever get in. Especially now seeing as you basically spoke FOR ussr even though you have no affiliation with our clan at all.