Lifeguard Station

Author Topic: Lifeguard Station  (Read 965 times)

I was on Lord Tony's server as he was beta testing his new map in progress. The map features a beach and that inspired me to build this lifeguard station. Its simple but it turned out good.

Not much of an interior was added due to lack of space. But I did manage to fit a medical bed and small desk inside.

Feel free to rate. If you would like to see the build in person stop by Lord Tony's beta testing server.

tony's friendy brick textures killed my hard on but it's a very good build.

u spam much bro?

You're a moron. Their is a difference between spam and detail. Some aspects of the build don't allow me to use bigger bricks. I used big bricks whereever I possibly could and the rest needed to be filled in.

Too overly detailed for a small lifeguard station in my opinion.

Whilst I don't love it, I certainly don't hate it and It looks pretty nice, I'm just saying I wouldn't do all that. But nice job!

Some parts of it I really dislike, some parts I love. It's okay.

The textures... I think I'm gonna- *blech*

Get rid of those and get 9/10

that shape is very ugly, but yea its nice

lovey x4

The textures... I think I'm gonna- *blech*

Get rid of those and get 9/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

that shape is very ugly, but yea its nice
and the texture pack isn't everything guys! He still did pretty well and most people can tell what it is and it looks alright in general, as wehr said "shape is ugly" which is the flaw, but with a proper shape, it'll be great.

Needs Pam Anderson and were good to go

You've made a good job on a, anyhow boring building.
It's just a hut, however you can't do any stuff about it. It's as good as a lifeguard station can be.