All Reach Armor Premutations?

Yes
12 (92.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Idk
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: SilentNinja45's Decal Dump *CQB, JFO 6/13/12*  (Read 19202 times)

Woah! Those are VERY nice! Well done, creator, well done!

Whoa, these are nice. I just suggest toning down the thickness of the lines on your new model, but it definitely looks better than the original.

Whoa, these are nice. I just suggest toning down the thickness of the lines on your new model, but it definitely looks better than the original.

The thick lines make it look better, IMO

The thick lines make it look better, IMO
Exactly.
Thanks for the Input.

Silent Dude, Long time no see, And DAMN this pack is awesome!

Silent Dude, Long time no see, And DAMN this pack is awesome!
Wadap
Thanks also for that.

Now all i need is a map from halo reach.....

We don't need halo or nova decals, we can make more blocko versions using the Lego-themed space decals.

These are really ugly with super thin lines and colors incompatible with Blockland's central art style, which is supposed to be a fairly cheerful art style

We don't need halo or nova decals, we can make more blocko versions using the Lego-themed space decals.

These are really ugly with super thin lines and colors incompatible with Blockland's central art style, which is supposed to be a fairly cheerful art style
Please refrain from telling me what is "Blocklandish"

Dont forget with my CQB! >÷ú

Please refrain from telling me what is "Blocklandish"
These don't even look like part of the game.

And super thin lines. And incompatible colors. Mainly the lines, they need to be thicker.